Hyung Line: Quadruple Sickness (Part 1)

(A/N So yeah... basically it's all about stomach flu and stuff, because I'm trying to be fair seeing as I wrote a chapter about the maknae line being sick)

⚠Vomit, mentions of diarrhea

"Hyung," sniffled Hoseok as he stumbled into the living room and fell into Seokjin's chest. "Yes, Hobi?" groaned Seokjin. "I- I don't feel good."

"Neither do I," whimpered Seokjin, "so go away and leave me alone." Hoseok pouted. Seokjin rarely acted like this, but if he did, that meant that he was really sick too. "Okie then," mumbled Hoseok, who retreated slowly back to his room. Suddenly...

"YO GUYS! IT'S JUSTIN SEA- I MEAN, JUSTIN BIEBER!"

Justin Bieber's songs started playing loudly, which irritated both Seokjin and Hoseok, who was trying to fall asleep. "Jungkook! I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE NOISE FROM YOU, YOU HEAR ME?!" screamed Seokjin, covering his ears with his hands.

Jungkook came out from his room, holding a loud speaker. "Why not?" he tilted his head to the side cutely. "Just... I have a really bad headache," grumbled Seokjin, "SO GO AWAY!" However, Jungkook didn't leave. Instead, he widened his eyes. "You have a really bad headache? Poor hyungie, I'm gonna get some medicine for you."

Seokjin was put to bed by the three maknaes who had insisted on doing so. He felt as if his head was spinning around, and a typhoon was in his stomach. Speaking of which, he bounced up from his bed, with Taehyung gaping at him, and he hurried to the bathroom, where he lifted up the toilet lid and spewed all his stomach's contents into it.

He gagged and retched into the bowl, until nothing was left. "Woah, hyung," gasped Jimin, who just passed by, "Hobi hyung is sick too, so Jungkookie is checking if anyone else is sick." Seokjin nodded before he fell into Jimin's chest and started snoring, falling asleep. "Umm..."

Meanwhile, Jungkook was skipping into Namjoon and Yoongi's shared bedroom. "YOUR MAJESTIES, MAY I ASK IF ANY OF YOU FEELS UNWELL? YOUR DEAR MR. JUSTIN SEAGULL WILL TAKE GOOD, NO, GREAT CARE OF YOU!"

"Dude-" Namjoon only managed to mutter as he dashed towards the bathroom and sat down on the toilet after lifting up its lid. "Jungkook-ah," said Namjoon awkwardly, as he let diarrhea out into the toilet, "please close the door." Jungkook nodded and shut it with a 'bang'.

"W-who's in the bathroom?" asked Yoongi weakly, letting out a yawn and a burp. "It's Joonie hyung," replied Jungkook, "he is defecating at the moment." Yoongi whimpered as he clamped his hand over his mouth, throwing up all over himself. "Yoongi hyuuuuung," whined Jungkook. "I'm sorry!" wailed Yoongi.

It was going to be a very long day.

To be continued...

Yes I know this was very, very short, but there will be more in Part 2 :)

Stay safe,

KOOKIEARMY01