Jungkook: Anorexia and Self-Harm (Part 2)

(Y'all I know I've been doing a lot of Kook sickfics but that's what's frequently requested and we love him, right?)

Taehyung slowly opened the unlocked bathroom door-

To find Jungkook crouching beside the toilet, vomiting into it. The same way he did a couple of days ago.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung cried, rushed next to said maknae, and crouched down next to him. "H-hyung, leave," Jungkook started sobbing between throwing his food up. "I- I'm disgusting!" Taehyung frowned. "Is there something you've been hiding from us, bun?" the second younger tried to coax Jungkook.

"N-no!" Jungkook shook his head, obviously lying. The boy could never lie. His blushing cheeks and crimson ears often gave away, and that was how Taehyung saw right through him. "I- I don't know," mumbled Jungkook, burying his head into Taehyung's chest, releasing heartbreaking sobs.

Having his crush this close to him made Taehyung's heart flutter, but now was not the time to be thinking about that. "Hyungie won't hurt you," Taehyung tried convincing. "You know I love you so much, right?"

Jungkook looked up a little as he heard his crush say that to him. "R-really? But you gotta keep it a secret." Tears threatened to spill out of his eyes again. "Pinky promise, 'kay?" Jungkook held out his pinky up. Taehyung smiled at the younger's cuteness. "Okay, pinky promise," he agreed and both of them linked pinkies.

"So tell hyung, what's happening?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook flinched a little at the question and started rubbing his puffy red eyes. "It's okay, you don't have to say everything. Slowly, okay?" reassured Taehyung. Jungkook nodded in response. After about a minute, he finally gained courage to say it.

"I- I have the same thing Jimin hyung had?" mumbled Jungkook, even closer to crying again. Taehyung blinked, shocked, and took a while to process all this information. "Y-you have an eating disorder?" Taehyung cried, a little to loudly. "Don't tell the hyungs!" Jungkook quickly exclaimed. "They can't know! And that was why I was vomiting. I guess I was forcing myself to vomit my meals out! Please, please, please!"

Jungkook used those irresistible puppy eyes on Taehyung once again.

"Alright, but we'll try and find a solution to this," Taehyung sighed. "Should I carry you to my bed?" Jungkook nodded immediately.

Both were quite enjoying this, huh, even though Jungkook just confessed about his eating disorder...

"Hyung!" Jungkook slightly squealed and blushed as Taehyung carried him right on the shoulder and ran slowly back to his own room.

"There we go," giggled Taehyung as he locked the door and plopped Jungkook down lying on his bed. "Hyung," whined Jungkook as he smiled slightly at the touch of the soft and fluffy material of Taehyung's bed.

"Your shirt's probably dirty from all that vomiting," Taehyung smirked, suddenly feeling confident. "You probably want to change into some of mines." Before Jungkook could protest, Taehyung pulled off his shirt.

For another shock.

Fresh scars all over Jungkook's body.

Jungkook winced as soon as he saw Taehyung's horrified expression, pulled on his shirt again, and dashed out of the room. Before the second youngest could run after him. He did, after a second of being frozen, but Jungkook had already slammed the door right in front of him and he was currently panting in front of the youngest's room.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung voiced out softly. No response. He tried to knock on the door. Again, there wasn't a reply. Taehyung sighed. He would have to find out for himself, but for now, according to Jungkook's wishes, he couldn't tell the rest of Bangtan yet, which made it even more frustrating that he had to keep it to himself and make decisions.

It had to be dealt with. And he had to confess soon, or else he'd get old and Jungkook wouldn't love him-

But of course he didn't know about the youngest's feelings for him.

Of course he didn't.

***

Jungkook sobbed even harder as he recalled the memory of Taehyung seeing his scars. For God's sake, he couldn't let his crush see this horrible and disgusting side of him! Jungkook held up his penknife and slowly sliced through his skin once again, allowing blood to spill out.

He wanted to cry, but to him, it was obviously his fault.

Everything's my fault. How am I so stupid? Things will obviously turn out like this. Hyung is literally straight!

Jungkook slapped himself on the face and sliced deeper. More blood spilled out, and it hurt even more, but somehow, the maknae found happiness through his actions.

Nobody likes me anyways. Why bother to have a crush, you stupid dumbass.

The door lock clicked.

Jungkook looked up to see if he was hearing things.

He wasn't. The door swung open and there was Taehyung standing in front of him, holding a bunch of flowers.

"H-hyung?" Jungkook's sight couldn't help but dart to the flowers. "Were you hurting yourself again, baby?" cooed Taehyung as he ran over and kissed the place where Jungkook cut himself. Jungkook felt puzzled, but now his crush was seeing how he was disgusting. His lower lip quivered and he was about to burst into tears, when Taehyung placed a chaste kiss on his forehead.

"H-how did you know?" Jungkook wailed, extremely upset. "I put two and two together, baby. And," Taehyung paused, getting a little nervous. "Y'know, I've had uh, um, feelings? Feelings for  you, I guess," the second youngest blushed, holding out the flowers for Taehyung.

"But I'm disgusting!" blurted Jungkook. Taehyung placed another sweet kiss on Jungkook's lips. "You're not, babe," he smiled a little. "Can I be here with you? During this time maybe when you go and see a doctor for-"

All of Jungkook's unhappy feelings disappeared and his heart soared.

"Mhm," he mumbled as both of them dived under the covers.

You needn't know what they're doing under there 😏😏

And there might be another update later, who knows~