Yoongi: Toothache

It was the time before one of Bangtan's comebacks.

There was a lot of work to do, so Yoongi didn't have much time to do anything except working, and that included having proper meals. Yoongi usually takes his diet seriously, but he's just too busy to care.

He snacked on snacks instead.

His snacks, specifically, most of them are actually chocolate and candy, because they are quick to eat and chomp down on. His originally healthy diet wasn't that healthy at all.

When he woke up, an alarming pain from his wisdom tooth made him wince. He immediately regretted eating such unhealthy snacks. However, Yoongi didn't want to cancel some of their schedules just to make time for him to a trip to the dentist, so he didn't tell anyone.

Big mistake.

Everyone could probably notice his pain when he went downstairs, especially when they started having breakfast, with Yoongi with a long face. They may not have known exactly what problem it was, but they knew something was up.

"You okay, Yoongi?" Seokjin asked when Yoongi said he was full after only eating less than half of his breakfast. "You usually love pancakes." Yoongi shrugged. "I'm just tired, I guess." He obviously wasn't. Well, he was tired, but there was something more than that, and he wasn't going to say it.

Yoongi went back to his room, saying to pack some stuff to dance practice, but he actually wanted to try and have a look at his hurting tooth in the mirror. It was silence till Yoongi disappeared. Jungkook pointed out, "Yoongi hyungie never packs." He pointed to a nearby bag. "Usually he has everything in there." The others nodded in agreement and started discussing, trying to figure out what was going on.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was staring at the slightly yellowish wisdom tooth. What problem was it? Tooth decay? Gum disease? ... Dead teeth?

"Yoongi hyungie, are you oka-" Taehyung entered the room and said, but cut himself off when he found out what Yoongi was doing. "Hyung, is your tooth hurting?" sighed Taehyung.

Busted.

Yoongi nodded and suddenly, the pain grew huge (it was very painful) and tears spilled out of his eyes. He wiped them off with the sleeve of his shirt. "Let's get you a dentist's appointment, hyung," suggested Taehyung.

Yoongi nodded.

***

"Calm down, Yoongi. It's going to be alright," said Seokjin worriedly as Yoongi looked at the dentist and his bandmates with teary eyes. He had a bad childhood experience at the dentist's, and to him, the dentist's place was a nightmare. That was also a reason why he wanted to keep his toothache a secret from the others.

Yoongi couldn't help but nod. He was scared to death, but also his tooth was throbbing. All the members knew why he was terrified and they informed the dentist about it. The dentist was a professional who met a lot of people that were scared, and he knew how to deal with them.

"Mr. Min-ah, it's going to be a quick while. Don't be a scaredy dog," Doctor Byun joked. (A/N If you don't get the thing, the term usually is scaredy cat instead of a scaredy dog lol) Yoongi looked up, feeling puzzled. "Ah, it's just that I prefer dogs over cats, so yeah," chuckled Doctor Byun. He was used to joke at his patients like that.

Yoongi smiled a little, which made others more relieved. "Stay strong, Yoongi hyungie," whispered Jimin. Hoseok added, "We love you no matter what." Yoongi blushed.

"Thanks."

"Now let's begin."

***

"Yoongi hyung. You. Look. Absolutely. Adorable. With that puffy cheek I mean," babbled Namjoon. "Did I. Look. Absolutely. Adorable. I mean when I had my wisdom tooth taken out too," piped up Jungkook, mimicking Namjoon. Taehyung added, "Me too."

"Of course, maknaes, you did," said Seokjin as he rolled his eyes. Jimin gasped dramatically. "I'm a maknae too... I don't wanna take out a tooth though."

Everyone ignored him and turned to Yoongi.

"It still hurts," whimpered Yoongi, ignoring the fact that he was the second oldest and snuggled up to Seokjin (A/N Imagine how cute that would look!). Seokjin cooed as Yoongi fell asleep slowly.

"Ah," sighed Seokjin, "even more adorable than the maknae liners

"Ah," sighed Seokjin, "even more adorable than the maknae liners..."

"Now what did you say?" Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin demanded at the same time.