OT7: Car Crash (Part 1)

Requested by @rhecalma :)

"ANYBODY READY FOR MACAO?!" hollered Hoseok. Yoongi mumbled a very sleepy 'no' as he walked slowly and entered the bus, randomly sitting down in front. "I'm sitting with Yoongi hyung so as to keep him awake," said Jimin, plopping down next to Yoongi.

"Jungkook, come sit with me," said Seokjin fondly to the youngest, knowing that he had motion sickness and got very emotional when it came to throwing up. Jungkook nodded and sat down next to his eldest hyung.

"Actually, I'm going to the very back, so nobody will disturb my beauty sleep," grumbled Yoongi as he switched seats. Jimin shrugged and remained sitting at the front. The rest of them sat in the middle.

The engine started. It sounded a little weird, but nobody minded or cared or even noticed, and the driver started driving. The maknae liners had all fallen asleep, but suddenly, the bus jolted forward and woke them up. Jungkook whimpered as he reached for a paper bag while Seokjin soothed him when he threw up and cried.

It became even more irritating to the driver, because he had started to notice that there was something wrong with the engine, but he didn't want to tell anyone so as to worry them. Therefore, he kept on driving, reassuring himself that nothing, absolutely nothing, would go wrong during the trip.

Well, he completely right.

Just kidding, he was completely wrong.

The car started skidding on the road, like someone was drink driving. The others had also started to notice, including Jungkook, who was still busy puking his guts up.

"Driver," Namjoon spoke, "please be honest. Is there something wrong with the engine?" The driver stammered, "Well... you see, I h-have completely no idea what's wrong... but t-there's something going on with it."

"But," Jungkook began, "BLEARUGGH! Y-you sure it won't affect our- BLEARUGGH- trip?!" Seokjin raised a brow as he continuously rubbed the maknae's back. "I- I'm not sure," admitted the driver, "but we're on the highway and people might notice you guys and start fanboying or fangirling all over you, who knows."

"That's right," piped up Yoongi, who had woken up, "we might get notice and before we know it, ARMYs will be showering all over us." Hoseok nodded in agreement. "What if we just check what's happening? It won't hurt, right?" suggested Taehyung.

It was silence for a while, but the driver eventually nodded. "I guess it's best to do so, after all. The safest way." However, before anybody could say anything, the bus began running out of control completely. "I CAN'T CONTROL THE BUS!" shrieked the driver as he panicked. "IT'S NOT WORKING! WE'RE GOING TO CRASH INTO SOMETHING!"

Everyone gasped. "Jimin!" shouted Seokjin suddenly, remembering about the younger. "Come to the back, it's more dangerous to sit in the front!" Jimin widened his eyes as he tugged on his seatbelt, trying to get it off. But there probably was something stuck in or on it, because...

He just couldn't get it off.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD!" he screamed. "I CAN'T GET THE DAMN SEATBELT OFF!"

Everybody gasped and Jimin saw their looks. "D-does that mean I'll have to die?" he trembled as he said. "N-no," replied Seokjin although he wasn't too sure himself, "you'll be fine."

"CAREFUL!"

I know, there wasn't much car crash stuff in here, but there will be lots in part 2.

Stay safe,

KOOKIEARMY01