Namjoon: Stressed

Requested by @Mochii_molala :)

"Namjoon? Wake up, it's six thirty already!"

Namjoon whimpered as he sleepily opened an eye, turning his head slightly over to find Seokjin angrily standing next to him. "Jin hyung?" Seokjin said with a scary tone, "It's six thirty, you hear me? Kim Namjoon? Tell me, what time are we supposed to wake up at?"

"Five thirty," Namjoon sniffled as he hung his head. "AND NOW YOU TELL ME THAT YOU'VE FALLEN ASLEEP ON YOUR DESK AND JUST WOKE UP BECAUSE I TOLD YOU SO?" shouted Seokjin, unable to control his anger. "I'm sorry, hyung," whispered Namjoon.

"Say sorry to everyone in this household!" huffed Seokjin. "I was writing lyrics, hyung," Namjoon slightly protested. "But that's no excuse," said Seokjin sharply. "Now you've completely ruined our schedule. We are supposed to arrive at vocals by seven, and you haven't even dressed or eaten anything yet!"

"I'll go change right now," mumbled Namjoon as he hurried past the oldest and slipped into the bathroom. "Yah! You haven't even took your clothes yet!" yelled Seokjin as the door knob clicked open, Namjoon ran back to grab some simple clothes and scurried back the toilet. "What a failure," muttered Seokjin under his breath, not knowing that Namjoon had heard every single word of that sentence.

Namjoon trembled as he heard Seokjin's footsteps getting weaker and weaker. Why am I such a failure, he thought miserably. He bit his lip as he changed into a white t-shirt and some pants, opening the door again, just to find Yoongi glaring at him, crossing his arms.

"Kim Namjoon," huffed Yoongi as he entered, "stop spending so much time in the bathroom." The door was slammed shut, and Namjoon sighed. Maybe that was life, the life to be the leader of a worldwide famous band. And just because he chose this career, he couldn't ever give it up.

After all, he had been starting to suffer from insomnia a few days ago.

He groaned. Another chaotic day.

***

~Fifteen hours later~

"Kim Namjoon! You stay for another two hours! Even Jin is doing a lot better than you!" the dance teacher shrieked. Seokjin stood in a corner, sweating, smirking at Namjoon, causing the leader to huff. "Why is your foot so damn stiff?"

"I'm sorry," Namjoon could only make out. The other five had gone home long ago. Jimin and Jungkook had stole concerned glances, but Namjoon gave them looks which meant that they needn't worry, and with that they left. Him and Seokjin were the only ones left, and now, apparently, he was the final one staying.

"Good luck, Joon," said Seokjin smugly as he walked outside. If you were wondering why Seokjin was being quite mean, it was because he was very upset how they were late to vocal practice, with the vocal teacher scolding him.

"Goodbye, hyung," Namjoon mumbled as he turned away from Seokjin and back to the dance teacher. And now, two more hours of dance.

***

I'm such a failure.

Namjoon's head was hurting, and he was feeling quite nauseous to be honest. He whimpered as he tried to stop the tears from falling. It was currently three thirty a.m., and he had just laid his tired soul on the bed twenty minutes and he couldn't sleep even though he was exhausted from all that. He was so frustrated, but it was him to blame for being stupid and a failure and having imsomnia, right?

Totally.

Namjoon huffed. He was so overwhelmed about everything. About their comeback a couple of months later, about his dancing, about his rapping, about his composing... everything, maybe. He was just so stressed and he hated this job suddenly.