Taehyung: Stabbed

Requested by @StelliaDallia :)

Security is an important thing, according to Taehyung. Well, who wouldn't agree, to be honest? But one thing is, that Taehyung believes in the more the safer, and it isn't completely a lie, but when he found out that-

"There are only twenty-six security guards in this damn building?!" Taehyung yelled furiously.

"Well, yes, Tae, what else do you expect?" Jimin sighed. The others have been trying to tell him that twenty-six is perfectly fine, and that they don't need that much- in different ways, that is. Yoongi decided to use an unbothered and savage manner, crossing his arms, rolling his eyes... anything that he could think of, which to him, represented the sentence 'I disagree'.

Jimin, on the other hand, was calm and trying not to speak nonsense or scream. "I expected more!" huffed the second youngest. "If so, go speak to PD-nim, then, brat," spat Yoongi smugly. "I'm not a brat!" shouted Taehyung. "Can we stop this argument here? I'm watching YouTube and noise is annoying me," pouted Jungkook nearby.

Everyone ignored him.

"He's on vacation!" Taehyung continued, expressing annoyance. "Look, it's not like saesengs or robbers are climbing in here and attacking us," reasoned Namjoon, trying to stay patient. "If we don't prevent, there will be," argued Taehyung. "You're spouting nonsense there. It's a lovely weekend and a rest for us, and you've decided to spend the rest of the day arguing about this tiny issue?" Hoseok said.

"As if it's tiny," muttered Taehyung, sending everyone a glare and stomping his way up his room. "He's stupid," stated Yoongi, "sends me into a horrible mood." With that, the second oldest also left the living room and went upstairs. "So what are we supposed to do about this?" Namjoon finally asked, breaking the awkward silence.

However, before anyone could reply, Taehyung hurried down the stairs fully-dressed. "Where are you going?" snapped Seokjin. "I'm going to get TXT to sign a petition, so that we can get more security. I'm sure they won't mind signing it, seeing as I'm their sunbaenim." he mumbled, opening the front door. "KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung turned behind to find Jimin yelling at him. "Yes, Park Jimin?" scoffed Taehyung, starting to get impatient. "I-it's-" Jimin trembled, not knowing what to say. "Cat got your tongue? I'll be back by six."

"Jungkook, go grab him," instructed Hoseok to the youngest, or also known as the muscle pig. Jungkook hopped off the sofa before carrying Taehyung in bridal style, plopping him on the sofa. "There you go, hyung!" giggled Jungkook, enjoying it. To him, to be honest, it was just like a game of... kidnapping his youngest hyung, perhaps?

Taehyung cussed under his breath. "You're NOT going to force TXT and sign a petition, no you're not," spoke Jimin, feeling a little braver. Taehyung huffed, crossing his arms. "You can't stop me. I'm over eighteen."

"And what if I call PD-nim?" reminded Namjoon softly.

"I'll fricking prove it to you."

***

Everyone had forgotten about the particular incident that happened about a month ago, mainly because they were so busy preparing and practicing for their concert in Seoul. And of course, everyone had ignored Taehyung's requests of extra security, because twenty-six was plenty, right?

"KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS!"

And so it began.

The seven were extremely tired, no, exhausted after the concert, and they practically staggered their way back to the car, and of course as expected, crazy fans screamed and rushed for them at the exit, but thankfully there were bodyguards who stopped them from trampling anyone.