Plane Crash: Taehyung

(Just read all my previous works and they were cringey AF🙄)

Requested by @TabassumUnicorn :)

⚠Blood

.

.

.

.

.

Going on another world tour was the least thing Bangtan wanted right now.

Or at least, the least thing Taehyung wanted right now.

What he wanted was to get a good night's sleep, wake up slowly and peacefully, stretch, and lie back in bed again. In reality, what was happening was late night practices, maknaes screaming in ears to wake you up, no time for stretching, and having your hand gripped tightly and pulled straight away by hyungs just to shove you in the car afterwards.

Just great.

Also, Taehyung absolutely didn't expect Namjoon to lose his passport and find it stuck in his shirt pocket, or Yoongi to almost fall asleep right on the escalator.

He absolutely didn't.

They had to dash towards their plane, fortunately catching up, otherwise they would've missed it. Finally, they got into their respective seats and the plane set off.

Fortunately, the plane they were travelling on was a private one, so they didn't have to rush too many things as the plane could always wait for them.

***

Jungkook's POV:

Finally, the plane sets off. I grin out at the window. I have always loved going on airplanes, though sometimes (JUST SOMETIMES) I might (ONLY MIGHT) get scared (ONLY SLIGHTLY SCARED) of the noises (BUT NOT VERY OFTEN) and uh-

Hold onto Jin hyung's hand? (JUST SOMETIMES YOU GOT THAT?)

Anyways, I'm not in the mood of sharing secrets. Seokjin hyung smiles fondly at me and I smile back when I turn my head towards him. We're sitting together, along with Taehyung hyung who's already asleep.

He must be really sleepy. Well, I am too. But there's this movie that I really want to watch, so I'm now asking Jin hyung for permission... and he says yes! I put in my headphones and start clicking on the screen attached to the seat in front of me.

Finally, I find the movie and start watching in peace. Everything goes perfectly fine for about twenty minutes... until the plane suddenly jolts heavily to the right. Hoseok hyung screams and that wakes up Tae hyung. Just when everyone's wondering what's happening, the captain announces something.

"We're now experiencing a bad thunderstorm. We will see if an emergency landing is needed nearby. Please be alerted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused."

I notice Namjoon hyung raise a brow from the seats opposite from ours. "I hope everything's going to be fine," he says, though he doesn't look exactly sure. I hope so too, but I'm worried. What if the plane explodes or something? I don't know.

I pause the movie and look at everyone. Jin hyung is explaining stuff to Tae hyung, who still hasn't grasped hold of what's happening, and Tae's listening attentively. I don't know how, but Yoongi hyung managed to sleep through all this, but he has to know what's going on, so Hoseok hyung wakes him up and tells him about it.

Namjoon hyung's asking one of the flight attendants about things, which are probably related to the weather and the plane's condition. He's frowning, which isn't a very good sign, but I take deep breaths to calm myself down.