Seokjin: Epilepsy

Seokjin tossed and turned in his bed. He was feeling quite light-headed. He whimpered as his left leg began jerking in a weird way for the thirteenth time in the night.

Jungkook, who was sleeping next to him, yawned and turned to his hyung. Something about Jungkook's hair sticking up made him look quite childlike. "Hyungie, is there something wrong? W-why is your leg twitching like that." He trembled as he saw that.

"I-it's nothing much," lied Seokjin, "go back to sleep. We have a week of holiday." Jungkook whined, "But I wanna play Overwatch." "Then go play," replied Seokjin, focusing on his still twitching leg.

He stared blankly for a second, then returned to normal. Jungkook was looking at him. "T-there's something w-wrong with you, h-hyungie," he stammered, "I'm getting the o-other hyungies."

Before Seokjin could stop him, Jungkook sprinted down the hallway into the other members' room.

"Yoongi hyungie, come," whined Jungkook as he hopped into the older's bed, "Jin hyungie's leg is twitching weirdly."

After Jungkook passed the message, everyone arrived at the oldest and youngest's shared room.

Jungkook peeked inside, let out a terrified screech, and fell to the floor. The others looked inside too, curiously, and almost screamed as well.

His arms and legs were jerking around, and tears were streaming down his eyes. Namjoon rushed in. "Jin hyung! Jin hyung!" he shouted. "It's probably a seizure," he muttered to himself. After a while, Seokjin stopped moving around and opened his eyes. "Jin hyung!" yelped Hoseok, "you're alright, aren't you?"

"Yeah," said Seokjin, forcing a smile. "Do we need the ambulance?" asked Jimin, huddling tight to Jungkook and Taehyung. "N-no," said Seokjin, "I'm feeling just fine, fine, fine, 이젠 너의 손을 놓을게, I know I'm all mine, mine, mine, cuz I'm just fine, I'm fine." (Okay, I'm just kidding, he did NOT say that)

Seokjin stumbled out of the room and started preparing breakfast like nothing happened. When the others asked him if he was alright, he smiled at them and shrugged, but he never replied. Everyone was still very worried. However...

"It's lunch!" called Seokjin, putting up plates of kimchi on the table. Suddenly, he stared at the wall for a moment and dropped the plate he was holding and dropped to the ground, his arms and legs beginning the cycle of twitching. Not to mention, 

"Jin hyungie!" cried Taehyung. By now, Namjoon was ready to call the ambulance. He dialed 119 and glanced at Seokjin nervously. Yoongi and Hoseok were beside him, checking if he had a regular heartbeat and pulse.

"The ambulance will be here in around ten minutes."

***

"E-epilepsy?" stuttered Seokjin, waking up in a hospital bed. "Epilepsy, so you will have to be aware of your diet and sleep. It'll improve if you keep a lookout on those two things," smiled the doctor.

"If there's nothing wrong, you should be able to leave in two days. Now, I'll leave and tend to my other patients," added the doctor as he walked away.

"Thank god there wasn't anything wrong, but maybe you can't continue Eat Jin anymore because of your diet, so we have to tell ARMY..."

"Eat Kook!" "Eat Tae!" "Eat Chim!" blurted the maknae liners together (I'm sorry, I'm Bangtan maknae-line biased, so I write about them more).

"How about Eat Bangtan?"

"Eat Jin," smiled Seokjin, "will continue with the promise of healthier food."