OT7: Robbers

Requested by @3perfectdays :)

(Taehyung centric)

Holidays came by, and BTS was especially excited.

Why? The reason was, this time they were going to live in a giant house in the countryside. None of them told ARMY about it, so it was expected to be safe without sasengs or robbers.

They arrived there late at night and were yawning their heads off. They went to sleep immediately, though a couple of them were slightly worried, as there were no bodyguards (they wanted to enjoy a free holiday without them), but the rest reassured them.

Taehyung was one of the anxious ones.

He had been staring out the window to keep watch while playing Uno with the others and wasn't paying attention at all. Taehyung shifted in his seat as he glanced back, watching Hoseok shout 'Uno' loudly and putting down a yellow card down. "Hobi hyung's so good at this," groaned Jungkook. "I'm going to bed."

Then Jimin and Yoongi followed, and Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin were left with Taehyung, all of them gazing out of the windows, but targeting for different things. While the older three were simply admiring the bright stars outside, Taehyung was trying to spot any suspicious men out there lurking around.

"The stars are especially pretty, huh," chuckled Namjoon as he stood up. "I'm going to bed, guys, have a good night's rest." The other three mumbled their 'goodnights' and Namjoon left the living room. It was almost midnight, and Seokjin and Hoseok eventually got tired of staring out at the sky, so they, too, went to bed.

Taehyung was left there, yawning from time to time, but without any great findings, he, too, headed up to bed. Just when he heard some sounds.

He turned and saw a shadow lurking around the door and stopped, turning around anxiously. Then another shadow appeared, and another. Taehyung gasped as someone wrapped their arms around his neck. He wanted to scream out loud for help, but someone quickly stuffed tissue in his mouth, making him unable to do so.

The other two men sneaked inside too. They shoved Taehyung onto the floor and hissed into his ear, "Tell us where you keep your expensive jewelry and watches." Taehyung trembled and tried to scream again, but he couldn't, and suddenly one of them pulled out a sharp knife.

"Stop it," came Taehyung's muffled voice. And now, he was terrified.

But there wasn't anyone.

***

"Hyung? Why aren't you in- mmmph!" Jungkook, who had actually been waiting for his roommate, Taehyung, decided to come to the living room to check on him, but was immediately spotted by one of the men -- robbers, actually-- and was also forced into a sitting position with tissues in his mouth.

"Donf huwt 'im," whimpered Taehyung, his voice still muffled, but the robbers could still him, and one of them took out a sharp blade from its pocket and held it in front of Taehyung. "Say a thing and you know how you'll end up," he hissed.

Then, Jungkook let out an ear-piercing scream, though muffled, which woke the other members up, but also earnt him a punch in the stomach. "Hell what?!" Hoseok's shout alerted the robbers and they rushed over him, also treating him like that.

"D-donf cume ovar!" shrieked Taehyung. He then felt a sharp pain in his chest -- that robber had shoved the blade right there. "What did I say?" howled said robber as he slapped Taehyung's face. The other two robbers dashed over to where the others (Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin) were standing -- in the hallways.

"EEEEEK HELP!" screamed Jimin.

No one came, because, everyone was too busy being hurt by the robbers. Jimin eventually had all of his hands and legs tied up behind and a few bruises covering his skin; Yoongi was tied up, too, like the others, but the robbers decided to leave him right there on the sofa, where he couldn't even see a thing; Namjoon and Seokjin were tied against each other, shooting each other worried glances.