Jimin: Gunshot

Requested by @rhecalma :)

Yoongi's POV:

It's the 2018 KBS (let's just say it is). We're all excited to perform. Seokjin hyung is quite nervous because he doesn't always become an MC in these events, and now he's one.

We're currently backstage, except for Seokjin hyung, who is going to come and join us in a quick minute.

"I'm nervous," whispers Jungkook. I roll my eyes. The kid can be quite immature at times. "Can't you see that we're all nervous? And also all those bands out there?" Jungkook nodded and retreated to his spot.

"Something bad will happen," mutters Taehyung, "I know it, something bad, either one of us falling off the stage or there's a bomb somewhere near..." Jimin's eyes widens as both of them look at me. Right. I'm the oldest here currently, so I'm giving the orders.

"Nothing bad will happen," piped in Hoseok the sunshine. I smile. He always thinks positively, not like the others especially Taehyung, whose thoughts are literally... weird and crazy. I actually sometimes doubt that Taehyung is a human.

There he is. Seokjin hyung hurries to our side. "We're next," he pants, standing between me and Namjoon. "Tae's saying that something bad will happen, and he might be right," whispered Jimin to Seokjin hyung. "But he never gets anything right with his kind of logic," reminded Namjoon. We're so done with these kids.

"Still..." Jungkook mutters and pouts, "he might be right for once." We ignore them and continue discussing about the performance. Finally, it's our turn.

"Let's welcome, BTS!"

End of POV

***

Hoseok goes first for his solo part, and the other members wait patiently. Soon, it's Jungkook's turn for 'Euphoria', and so on. After all the solo parts, it's time for 'Fake Love'.

The music's about to start, when a gunshot was heard. People screamed and everything was chaotic. "Yugyeom!" wailed Jungkook. The others turn to where he was looking. In horror. Yugyeom was lying on the floor. He was the one who had been shot.

Taehyung muttered something about 'I told you', and Jimin shouted, "We need to get away, quick!" The exit wasn't far, but everyone was scared, plus there was a lot of screaming and crying. The GOT7 members were crying over Yugyeom and dragging his body towards another exit (I'm not saying that he's dead).

There it is. They see it. The door. And it's just around the corner. However, three masked men are standing right there holding guns. Seokjin put his head around the corner cautiously, but one of the men saw him. The man held up his gun and was about to shoot at Seokjin's head when Jimin noticed, jumped out, and all was gone in two gunshots.

The other six saw Jimin lying there, pale and unconscious, blood dripping from his stomach and heart. They pulled him away somewhere, where there were some medics and they sent him to the hospital.

***

"Have any idea who those people were?" Seokjin asked, wiping his tears. "Some insane guy who wanted to make kpop disappear," replied Namjoon, "failed apparently. All of them were caught."

Suddenly, some nurses wheeled Jimin, who was on his bed, out of the surgery room. "How is he?" asked Taehyung worriedly. "We don't know," said a nurse truthfully, "he might not wake up for a very long time." Jimin was wheeled into his private room and the nurses left.

"He saved my life," wailed Seokjin, a fresh round of tears preparing to fall, "and now, did you hear what the nurse said? He might not wake up for a long time! It's all my fault! I should be the one who is lying unconscious on a bed, not him! Not our baby Mochi!"

"It's not your problem, Jin hyungie," said Jungkook, "Jimin hyungie saved your life, but... uh, but..." Yoongi snorted at the youngest who couldn't find of any comfort words to say. "The whole thing has happened. Nothing can change, so accept it and go forward. Look at the positive side. At least Jimin's not dead," added Hoseok.

"He looks like he is."

***

Where am I? What am I doing in a hospital room? Why is everything spinning around me. Are those my bandmates? Why do I feel a sharp pain in my... heart? Am I going to die?

"Jimin hyung?" gasped Taehyung and Jungkook as Jimin slowly opened his eyes. "Are you awake?" Seokjin exclaimed, "You woke up! Finally, it's been months! Sejin was about to kick you out of the group in a week!"

"Months?" repeated Jimin groggily. "Yes, months," sighed Yoongi, "it's been for months since you were shot and you never woke up, till now. Congratulations for waking up, Jiminie." Jimin thought for a moment, then remembered everything that happened that night. "I saw that Yugyeom was shot too. Is he okay? Were there any others that were shot?"

"Yugyeom's fine," replied Jungkook, "he woke up about a month ago. Some others were shot, but not very seriously."

"I feel a pain in my heart," whimpered Jimin. "Ah, Mr. Park, I see that you've woken up. Congratulations! About that pain in your heart, it's because the shot caused you to have a permanent complication. It won't cure, but I will prescribe some medicine for you to soothe the pain. You may leave the hospital in a week, but you can only start dance practice after one month."

Jimin nodded. He understood that the two shots affected his health a lot. He was only surprised that he still wasn't kicked out of the group.

"Thank you guys, I'm grateful for everything you've done."

***

"It hurts, hyungie," sniffled Jimin as he panted. "I'm so sorry, Jiminie, it's okay, you'll be fine," replied Hoseok. "Please make it stop!"

The others sighed. Jimin was always saying those things in dance practice, it kind of annoyed them, but they couldn't bare seeing him in pain.

"It's okay Jimin, we'll always be there for you. No matter what, no matter where."

"Really?"

"Really."