OT7: Check-up Troubles

Requested by @jimintoothbrush :)

⚠Littlespace

Littles: Seokjin (0-1), Yoongi (5), Hoseok (5), Jimin (4-5), Taehyung (4-5), Jungkook (1-2)

Caregiver: Namjoon

Feat: TXT

(A/N So basically I just want to say that I'm NOT doing the requests in order for some reasons. Hope y'all don't mind 😀. And I hope you liked it, I tried my best)

***

Namjoon huffed as he tossed and turned in bed, dreading the day ahead of him. Right. Check-up time for all the littles, and they so happened to have the same doctor, who decided to see them all at the same time. Flashbacks of last year's chaotic check-up made him shudder. He would be going through that again.

Crash!

And so the day began.

Namjoon began his routine by travelling all the way to the living room, where the huge sound came from. Taehyung, the naughty twin, froze as soon he spotted his daddy coming. In front of him was a pile of splattered mess -- what Namjoon could determine as a plastic bowl, a plastic spoon, milk, and some Coco Pops.

"Taetae did it!" Hoseok was quick to shout out the obvious. Namjoon turned to Taehyung, who looked guilty and hung his head. "What do you say, Tae?" sighed Namjoon, already beginning to clean up the mess, but before Taehyung could apologize, Jimin came rushing in with a toy gun in hand.

"NO NO NO!" Taehyung's twin, Jimin, yelled. "NO CLEAN UP THE E-E-E-"

"Evidence," finished Yoongi with a grin, entering as he held Jungkook's hand, who waddled in along with Yoongi in his pampered bum. "Is Jinnie awake?" asked Namjoon to Yoongi, ignoring Jimin, who stood there with a pout on his face. Yoongi shrugged. "I don't know, daddy, but Koo wants you."

Namjoon smiled as he picked Jungkook up, with the little squealing and babbling and clapping. "How old is Koo, daddy?" inquired Hoseok curiously, looking up. "I'd say, about one and a half," replied Namjoon.

"Is it check-up day, daddy?"

This time, it was Namjoon's turn to freeze. He had planned on making it a whole 'surprise' and taking them there without telling them. "H-how do you know, Yoonie?" he stammered. "I see it t'ere," Yoongi said as a matter of factly, pointing to the calendar.

"C-check-up?" sniffled Hoseok. "I-it'll be quick, boys, don't worry," reassured Namjoon, hoping that it was working and would calm them down. And needless to say, no, it didn't help one bit. "DADDY NO WANT CHECK-UP!" screamed Taehyung, rolling on the floor, beginning a huge tantrum. Jimin followed suit, as Hoseok hugged Namjoon's leg tightly, crying into him, feeling scared.

Yoongi was the only one who didn't start crying, and Namjoon was grateful for that. The oldest little (by little age) only huffed and sat on the ground, fiddling with his hands. As more unhappy cries from the nursery were heard, Namjoon bit his lip. Time to tend to newborn Jin.

Startled by his brothers' cries, Jungkook clung to Namjoon tightly, tears also rolling down his cheeks, making them red and irritated. Namjoon entered the nursery and found Seokjin crying too, mostly because his little 'hyungs' were wailing.

"Aww, Jinnie baby, don't cry," cooed Namjoon, wondering what the heck was he supposed to do. Putting down Jungkook would only make him cry, but Namjoon had to cradle Seokjin to make the newborn calm down.

Feeling as if he was making a humongous decision in life, Namjoon decided to sacrifice Jungkook and put the baby on the ground, walking closer to the crib. Jungkook whimpered, crying even more. Namjoon picked up Seokjin and cradled him, hushing him. Seokjin's cries died down and Namjoon picked Jungkook up again, but not long after, he remembered of the tantrum situation happening in the living room when he heard the terrifying screams again.