Taehyung: Asthma Attack

Taehyung had had asthma since he was very young, and he always made sure he had his inhaler close by him, in case he had an asthma attack.

He wasn't feeling great exactly this morning because he was wheezing. Taehyung always wheezed as he had asthma, but today was their concert day. It wasn't unusual to wheeze on a concert day either, and ARMY never found out about the 'tiny' problems that Taehyung had backstage. He was always coughing hard, trying not to let anyone especially ARMY notice.

Taehyung grabbed his inhaler and started taking deep breathes (A/N I'm really sorry because I don't really have asthma so I'm trying my best) and randomly threw it aside because Seokjin was calling from downstairs that breakfast was ready, so he hurried down quickly.

"Morning everyone," greeted Taehyung with a smile. Jungkook eyed him suspiciously and said, "Hm, Taetae hyungie, I've never seen you greet everyone like this before. Oooh!" He gasped dramatically. "Something suspcious is going on!" Everyone rolled their eyes and turned to Taehyung.

"Are you alright, Tae? You seem to be wheezing," said Hoseok worriedly. Jungkook mumbled an 'I said he was sus', but the others glared at him. "I'm fine," shrugged Taehyung, "I always wheeze, anyways." He didn't exactly feel fine, or feel bad either.

He felt terrible.

Taehyung didn't know why, but normally his asthma only caused wheezing, coughing, or shortness of breath, and definitely not a splitting headache. Perhaps he didn't know, but it mainly was because of stress and his asthma mixed together. He forgot that he'd been practicing a lot before their first concert of the tour.

He walked back in his room with the excuse of saying to pack up, and in there he shut his eyes tightly, trying to fight off the need to lie down and cry for his hyungs and dongsaeng. He really wanted to, because the headache had magically transformed into a slight migraine, which was obviously worse.

Taehyung knew better not to spoil things by ruining their tour and concert, but he didn't know it would be better for him if he told his hyungs and dongsaeng.

They all set off to the concert, and backstage, Taehyung's wheezing and coughing turned worse.

"Excuse me," he choked, continuously coughing. The others looked at him worriedly. "Are you sure you can perform, Tae?" asked Yoongi. Taehyung nodded as he turned away to cough more mucus into a piece of tissue. Nobody saw it... or so he thought.

In fact, everyone had been watching.

***

It was the end of the concert, finally. Taehyung didn't notice that his bandmates were observing him carefully the whole time, and fortunately, nothing bad happened.

He started having trouble breathing. It was time to tell them.

"Hyungies, Kookie," began Taehyung, "I c-can't breathe." They didn't gasp as they were all ready for the situation. "Grab an inhaler!" commanded Seokjin. Taehyung lunged for it as it was brought near him and put it in his mouth immediately.

Soon, Taehyung was finished. He looked at the others weakly. "Thanks guys."

Seokjin spoke. "Taehyung, you know that we're like a family. Do tell us when something goes wrong, please." Taehyung replied, "I was afraid that you guys would worry, and-" Namjoon cut him off. "It doesn't matter. If you don't tell us and hide it from us, then we worry much more."

Then they all went into a big group hug. And it ended just like that.

 And it ended just like that