Chapter SeventyNine

SURPRISE!!!

--------------

RECAP:

At that moment, Anne walked in.

She ran to Harry and make sure he was okay, before turning to Louis.

"I cant believe what you did to my baby" She said, whilst pulling Louis over her lap, "I should spank you till your blistered and bruised"

Louis whimpered, and Anne spoke up, "But im not going to, Pauls going to do that"

With that Paul walked in, holding a paddle and belt.

Louis gulped,

His bum was in for it big time.

-----

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Louis struggled on Anne's lap, when he saw what Paul was holding.

"Anne, Please" He whispered.

She shook her head and raised her hand, "Im only giving you 25, the Pauls finishing"

Everyone watched as Annes hand connected with the clothed- covered bum that lay over her lap.

Louis groaned and closed his eyes, as Anne continued to smack his aching rear before she stopped.

By now, Louis was silently crying, regretting ever throwing Harry out, and he still had Paul to go..

He slid off her lap, and watched as Anne went to cuddle with the four boys.

*Paul POV*

When I heard, what Louis did to Harry, I couldnt believe my ears..

Didnt he learn from last time?

Oh yeah thats right, he didnt, because Harry persuaded me not to spank him.

Not this time Harry.

Louis stood by the wall, watching all the boys cuddle, almost ignoring him.

But they know never to get involved when theres a punishment happening or theyll just get the same.

When Louis looked up, he slowly walked over and draped himself over my lap, "Do you worst, I already feel bad,"

I signed, "Stand up a  minute"

I went over to Anne, and told them I was going to do this somewhere private, because this wont be pretty, she nodded and I dragged Louis out of the room.

We bumped into a nurse, "Excuse me m'am, Im wondering if you have a spare room"

She nodded, "Whats it for?"

"Is friend was in an accident" I said, "I want to talk him somewhere private to calm him down"

"Okay, Sir follow me" She led us to a modern sized room, "Is this okay?"

"Perfect" I said, I watched as Louis sat on the bed, and the nurse closed the door.

When I was a 100% sure she left, I locked the door, closed the curtains and dragged Louis over my lap, "What you did was so wrong"

"I know" He hucciped, "Dont you think I realise that?"

I smack his thigh, "Drop the attitude, you are on very thin ice Louis, sort it out"

He yelped, and sent me a death glare, "Get the hell off me"

He wiggled trying to break free, 

I slapped his thigh again, but this time with the belt, silencing him.