Chapter Ninety

GUYSSSS!

ILL BE AT ONE DIRECTION THIS TIME NEXT WEEK!

6TH JUNE!

AGHHHH

MY NEXT UPDATE WILL MOST LIKELY BE ON THE 6TH AFTER 1D, OR THE 7TH..

I PROMISE I WONT KEEP YOU LONG!

DEDICATED TO

PROMPT:

Louis is under a lot of stress and he takes it out on Niall and insults his accent, teeth, and dyed hair before he spanks him. When Harry finds out Louis gets a spanking.

—————-

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Ever since Zayn decided to leave the band for good, Louis has been under a lot of pressure, to nail the high notes he was given to take Zayn's place.

The four remaining boys of One Direction, just had a soundcheck ready for their next leg of the tour, starting in Cardiff, Wales(MYYYY SHOW!!!!).

Anyway, Louis failed to reach the high note in You and I(A/N JUST GO WITH IT HAHA), Their sound check person, named Phil, shouted at Louis, saying he was a waste of space, that if he couldn't master the high notes, then he shouldn't be in the band..

Louis left the stadium in tears, whilst the other three shouted at Phil, until they were red in the face, steam coming from the ears and Paul dragging them out of the stadium. (A/N I DO REALISE PAUL ISNT THERE ANYMORE, BUT NO ONE CAN BEAT PAUL)

The boys soon joined Louis in the van as they drove of home.

*Louis POV*

I sniffled, as the words Phil said to me, repeated themselves in my brain.

I can't believe I got it wrong..

They wanted me to do one thing, and I couldn't even do that..

Im such a failure..

Maybe he was right, maybe I don't belong in the band..

Maybe, I'll just do a Zayn, and sign off, from stress...

We got back to the house, after an awkward car ride, full of sympathic looks, and "You've done nothing wrong Lou, don't believe any thing he said"

I stepped out of the car with the other boys and as soon as the opened the front door, i ran to my room, slamming my door, locking it, falling onto my bed, and breaking down into sobs.