Chapter Sixty Four

Update!

QOTD:

2010 One Direction or 2014 One Direction

I survived my first two days in college! :P

Hope you like the video:)

ONLY 39 DAYS UNTIL I SEE THE VAMPS!

Prompt:

Liam and Zayn tease Niall. Niall gets hurts and upset by it and doesn't tell anyone or fight back. It goes on for a while till Louis and Harry catch Ziam in the act:P, so they get spanked and got to beg for nialls forgiveness, but he's still hurting from it?

Dedicated to @Jalilaa<--- go follow:)

I apologise for the late update, I was gonna update on the 21st but I got my GCSE results instead:)

Then I went on holiday from the 22nd to the 29th.

Then had college the 1st, so I didnt really have time, but I promise I will make time to update around my college home work and stuff:)

--------------------

*Liams POV*

"I've heard on twitter that Niall got a tattoo on his left testicle" I whispered to Zayn who was sat next to me.

(A/N HAVE OR DID YOU SEE THE HASHTAG, I WAS LITERALLY CRYING WITH LAUGHTER)

"I seen that, it was trending worldwide" Zayn said back to me as he scrolled on his phone.

He suddenly stopped and laughed, "Look at this Li"

I walked over and he was watching the video of the Ice Bucket challenge, "Look how fat and non muscely he looks"

(A/N NONE OF THAT IS TRUE!)

I chuckled, "I agree, why would you wear a tanktop if you looked like that"

Zayn nodded, "I know, trying to act all hard i expect"

I nodded and sat next to him and spent the rest of the morning, watchin videos and playing on xbox.

*AFTERNOON TIME(Niall's POV)*

I stretched and got ready and made my way downstairs to see Larry on the sofa, snuggled up watching tv.

And Ziam in the kitchen on their phones.

I walked in and smiled and I grabbed a bowl, what dont judge me, yep it may be 2 in the afternoon, but you can have breakfast any time of the day.

I dont see break or fast in the word morning, so why only have it in the morning?

Anyway, I poured in the milk, then the coco pops and sat down, "Hey guys"

They just snickered and looked at me, "Hows the lefty? is it swollen or red?"

I looked at them confused, "What are you on about?"

"Maybe you should check your twitter" Zayn said, before him and Liam left the room.

I pulled my iphone out of my pocket and went on twitter to see my mentions blowing up and a hashtag directed to me.

What the hell?

I never got a tattoo there!

Yeah, I wanted one on me bum, but you know how that went.

I scrolled through my mentions and left a few tears fall as I became bombared with hate.

I ignored most of it, but stopped at one: