Chapter Sixty Eight

UPDTATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FINALLY!

FIRST: THANKS FOR 400 FOLLOWERS!

SECOND: I do apologise for a late update.. just had really bad writers block. Another reason is because I recently founud out I have Dyslexia.. So I do apologise if any of this chapter is spelt wrong of letter jumbled up..

THIRD:ONLY 9 DAYS TILL I SEE MY BABIES! 

So im combining the vamps and One direction in this special one shot.

FOURTH:Dedicated to sometime054, she said I could do a chapter like hers, but I changed 5SOS to The Vamps.

FIVE: I'M SO MAD AT LOUIS WALSH, HE VOTED OVERLOAD OF THE UK X-FACTOR!

VAMPS ON THE SIDE--------->>

OH CECILIA ON THE SIDE TOO, FT SHAWN MENDES!

QOTD:

Who's Sam Pepper? And why do people hate him?

-------------------------------------------------------

The Vamps which consited of James Mcvey, Brad Simpson, Tristan Evans and Conor Ball, were the opening act for One Direction's London show.

They were currrently on their last song, Can we Dance, when Brad's voice cracked.

Brad just carried on like nothing had happened and started messing around with Tristan's drum kit.

After the finished the final song, they said good bye to the crowd and ran off stage.

Awaiting them was four cheery boys and one fuming one.

*Zayn's POV*

I can't believe Brad messed up... 

Syco paid them double the amount they do for 5SOS and they messed up the massive opportunity. 

I'm so annoyed right now.

All the other boys are singing and jumping around like nothing has happened.

They came off stage and Brad looked a bit upset.

Well he should be!

He messed up...

The boys gave them all a hug, before Brad turned to me.

"How was it?" he asked, timedly.

"How was it?!" I screamed, "You did not just ask me how was it?"

Niall stepped forward and pushed me away Brad, "What you doing?"

I looked at him dumbfolded, "I'm giving what he needs to hear"

I pushed past Niall and went back infront of Brad, as James, Tristan and Conor spoke to the other three trying to get me to stop, " YOU MESSED UP, BIG TIME!, WE GAVE YOU THIS MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY AND YOU JUST TURNED AROUND AND FUDGED IT UP!"

Brad by now was crying, but that didnt stop me, "HOW DO YOU THINK THE OTHER THREE THINK OR FEEL?!?! WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN THIS BAND? YOU CAN EVEN SING OR HOLD A HIGH NOTE!"

I was going to continue, but Louis pulled me away and whispered into my ear, "We have the concert now, after that get in the dressing room and into a corner"

I nodded and looked back at Brad to see him being comforted by the other three.

I was pulled on stage by Liam, as all I felt was pure guilt.

*AFTER THE CONCERT*

We all ran off and Louis gave me a look, so I ran to the dressing room, only to see The Vamps there.