Chapter Twenty Five

UPDATE!

Got a little surprise at the end author note thingy(:

----------------

"Ah come on Ni-Ni" Zayn groaned.

"No, I told you once, we are not pranking Louis" Niall said back. All day Zayn has been begging Niall to help him prank Louis. But Niall had said no.

"You're no fun!" Zayn complained.

"Maybe it's because I don't want to get into trouble!" Niall screamed back.

Zayn whimpered, and tears rushed to his eyes, Niall has never shouted at him before and he didn't like.

"Zaynie I'm sorry" Niall tried to say, but Zayn just walked out the door.

Few hours had passed and Niall and Zayn hasn't spoke. Liam and Harry found it odd, Ziall was also together, never did anything without the other. Louis didn't really care.

What the boys didn't know is that when they thought Zayn was sulking in his room, he was actually planning his prank.

"Ha! their idiots they don't know what's coming to them" Zayn whispered. "But not Niall, cos I love him"

So Zayn went to the bathroom picked up the toothpaste, then went to his closet where he hid his pet snake, that no one knew about, it couldn't bit but still...

He got the snake out, that was called Joey, and let it slide all over his hand. Then there was a knock on the door.

He gasped and hid the snake and toothpaste back in the closet.

"Come in!" He called, his door opened then Niall shyly walked in.

"Hey,Zaynie" Niall whispered, sitting down by Zayn.

"Hey!" Zayn replyed back.

"Listen, I just want to say sorry for shouting at you" Niall said, head down, guilt filling on his stomach.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have asked you, I'm so-"

"What's that?" Niall questioned, cutting Zayn off.

Zayn followed Niall's eyes and saw him staring in his closet, more like staring at the moving snake.

"Oh! that's my snake Joey" Zayn replyed back casually, like it was normal to have a snake in your closet.

"Why'd you got a snake?, wait don't tell me your still gonna prank Louis?" Niall asked, Zayn looked into Niall's eyes and saw angry, so he lowered his head and nodded.

"Fine prank Louis then, but don't come crying to me, when you arse is bruised" Niall said, before standing up and walking out.

Zayn felt tears roll down his cheeks, but wiped them away, and picked up Joey, stroking it, then whispering,

"Shall we can and prank Louis now?" Joey just hissed in response.

Zayn stood up, with joey and toothpaste in hand and walked to Louis' room, double checking to make sure Louis was downstairs.

He chuckled, when he found Louis' room empty.....Well that was what he thought.

Zayn slowly opened the door and slid in, he opened the toothpaste and was just about to squirt it all over the bed, when the bedroom door was slammed shut.

"What.the.hell.do.you.think.you.are.doing?" Louis screamed stopping after every word.

Zayn gulped and turned around to be met with an red faced, heavy breathing, fists clenching and unclencing Louis, basically an angry Louis.