Chapter FortySix-Narry Centric 1/3

Hey Guys!

Update!

I posted a new story earlier called "Welcome to the life of The Janoskains" please vote and comment ideas on it:)

Anyway, on my last chapter, Narry won:)

So...

Here it is:)

===========

*Harry's Pov*

Ever since the incident and me, Louis and Zayn got spanked, ive been quite scared and nervous to be around Niall, just incase i have to spank him and go overboard on him again.

I-and mostly proberly the rest of the boys-could tell that Niall doesnt trust me or Zayn or Louis.

Now i got to spend a week with Niall, dishing out punishments when ever he misbehaves.

Paul and Simon why did you have to do this for?

I lifted my head up from my lap, to see Niall shyly entering the living room, he saw me staring and started to pick the carpet with his sock covered feet.

I signed and stood up, watching him freeze, "You okay, Ni?"

He looked up before numbly nodding his head.

I walked closer and placed my hand on his shoulder, making him flinch, I removed my hand before, mumbling, "Ni, I wasn't going to hurt you"

He looked down before chuckling, "Yeah! You said that just hours before destroying my butt!"

I felt anger enter me, "I SAID SORRY!"

He flinched at my high voice, but didnt back down, "YOU THINK SAYING F'ING SORRY, IS GONNA FIX ALL THIS?, YOU ARE SUCH A F'ING RETARD, YOU HURT ME HARRY, NOW I GOT TO SPEND A WEEK WITH YOU, WHEN I'D RATHER BE CUDDLING ONE OF THE OTHERS! SO DONT TURN AROUND AND SAY YOUR SORRY!"

I blinked back tears and stared at the wall behind Niall's head, "You just swore three times, screamed at me,and hurt my feelings"

He just laughed again, before walking closer to me, "Oh, so what?, yeah, well you hurt my feelings too!"

I scanned his face for any emotion, but saw nothing, "Well this has to go in the punishment book and you will be spanked for it"

I saw his face turn pale, for a second, before it grew hard(That sounds so wrong😂), "No way!, You aint f'ing touching me!"

I signed before getting the book, writing down the bad things he did, "swore four times now"

He looked at me, before falling to the floor, blubbering out apologises, "Please dont spank me, I was just scared"

I signed and pulled him into my arms, were he wiggled trying to escape, but i just tightened my grip, he finally gave up and rested his head on my chest, "Sorry bud, but this has to be done"

He sniffled and nodded, "I better save these tears then?"

I smiled a little, before nodding, "I would"

He nodded and stood up, "How many?"

I looked in the book, to see how many i had to give, it read:

10 swats with the brush for yelling or screaming

5 with the ruler for every swear word

25 with the strap if not following orders or disobeying

30 with the belt if spankee runs away from punishment

5 extra with spanker hand, if spankee places hands behind them during the punishment