Chapter Seventy Three

Do you love me for updating?:P

if you havent already can you go please read Something Great by Alannahluvs1D.. I help co write it and it would be amazing if it got more reads!:) thanks x

I STILL CANT GET OVER MY OTRA NOTE!(The note before this chapter!)

PICTURE OF FETUS LIRRY ON THE SIDE! WHAT IS UP WITH LIAMS FACE? ITS ALMOST LIKE HARRYS GIVING HIM A "SPECIAL TREAT" AND HES ABOUT TO REACH HIS LIMIT! ahaha:P

LOUIS' ILL! SO #GetWellSoonLouis

X-FACTOR FINAL TONIGHT/ TOMORROW AND ONE DIRECTIONS ON IT

ANDREA CAME THIRD!!!

Prompt:

liam gets spanked by his mum for disobeying harry (or whoever,,) so they call his mum

P.S THIS WILL JUST BE A LIRRY CHAPTER! THIS IS THE ONLY CHAPTER THAT WILL FEATURE BROMANCES!

OR UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO STAT ADDING BROMANCE ONE SHOT CHAPTERS?

IF SO COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME!:)

Ages:

Liam-17

Harry-20

--------------

Harry POV

I'm currently cuddling Liam, who has been my boyfriend for nearly a year.

We have had a day off today from filming and recording, so we're spending our time just cuddling.

That's when my phone rang.

Simon.

What does he want.

"Harry, I need you and Liam done at my office ASAP" He said down the phone before I could even say hello.

"Were on our way" I mumbled.

With that, Simon put the phone down. Guess he wasnt in the mood to say bye either.

Guess no more cuddling for us today.

I turned around to Liam, to see him fast asleep.

I woke him up and we made our way to the office.

*TIME SKIP AFTER THE MEETING*

All in all, the meeting went well.. except for Liam who threw a tantrum, resulting in two broken chairs, a smashed window and a very pissed off management.

All because Simon wanted more Lirry action in public(A/N not like that.. you dirty people)

We were on our way home, when I told Liam that he was getting punished.

Fast forward 10 minutes and here I am, trying to find my very childish, naughty boyfriend, who thought it would be funny to run off and hide.

"LIAM! GET YOUR ARSE OUT HERE!" I screamed.

I heard a giggle coming from the laundry room. 

I walked downstairs, just to catch a glimpse of Liam, running out of the room and through the back door into the garden.

He kept on laughing as he looked behind him to see me following, "YOURE GONNA HAVE TO CATCH ME HARRAH!"

I signed, this is gonna be a long day.

He ran round the garden and up the tree, baracading himself in the tree house we built, back when we were on the X-Factor.

"LIAM GET DOWN, BEFORE I CALL YOUR MOTHER!" I screamed, as I watched him close the little curtains on the window.

"YOU WOULD'T DARE!" He shouted back, 

"JUST TRY ME!" I said back, before I went to retrieve my phone from the kitchen table.

I walked back out, to see him stood by the tree, "Good! you have one more chance before I call your mother"

He sulked him way into the living room and sticking his nose in the corner.

I waited a few minutes before calling him over,

He walked over and I thought for a second he was actaully going to follow my orders.. but that didnt seem to be the case.

"Jeans down and over" I said.

He shook his head no, "You got to be flipping having a laugh right? No way am I letting my boyfriend smack my boxer clad arse"

I smirked, "Your right, I not,-" He signed in relief, "Youre mum is"

He looked at me like Ive grown an extra head, "NO WAY!"

But what he didnt know is that I rang Karen, whilst he was in the corner and she was already on her way.

He went to make a run for it, when someone stopped him.. his mum.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" she screamed, as she dragged him back into the living room, "You listen here!, you are going to pull your jeans down and bend your sorry arse over that couch before I get your dad down here"

He gulped, "Please dont"

"Well do as we say, and I wont" She said.

He finally did what he was asked, "Right, you are going to get 25 with the belt off me for not obeying Harry"

He whined and clutched the cushion, as I gave her the belt, that I brought down along with the strap.. that Liam didnt see.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"IM SORRY MUMMY!" He cried as she pulled him up into her lap.

"Shush honey, its over" She cooed as she rubbed his back, "How about you go to Harry, let him do his spanking, then I'll stay over and cuddle you"

He sobbed harder at the thought of having another spanking, but nodded none the less.

He slowly got up and walked over to me, I sat down and gently pulled him over my lap, sliding down his boxers, making him cry some more. But he didn't fight me.. most likely because of the threat his mum said..

"Only 25 with the strap, for breaking the things at SYCO, then were done" I gently said, as I composed myself and I lifted up the peice of leather and let it connect with the red, awaiting bum, below me.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Youre done, LiLi" I shushed, as I pulled the sobbing boy into my arms, kissing his tear stained cheek "I love you" 

"I love you too" He sobbed out as he gripped my shirt with his fists, "I'm sorry"

"Shush, it's okay" I uttered, "How about a cuddle with your mum?"

He nodded his head, so I slowly raised his boxers in the right place and took him over to Karen, who took him in her arms.

I watched from the door way, how they cuddled and how she calmed him down by rocking back and forth.

I smiled to myself as I made my way to the kitchen to start food.

Knowing that my boyfriend was loved by everyone he knew.

--------

Sorry for the crap ending:(

I couldnt think of anything...

DEDICATED TO Batmanl1man

Hope you liked it!:)

I want 10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter!

PLEASEEEEEEEEE SEND ME IN PROMPTS!:)

Thanks,

Sophie

xx