Chapter SixtyOne(Part Two of chapter 59)

Hey Guys!!!

This is dedicated to lovergirlesss because she let me use some of her ideas to make this chapter:) Go read her story its amazing! Thanks again:)

QOTD:

What do you think of Ed Sheeran?

ONE DIRECTION WAS NAMED THE WORLDS  No1  BEST SELLING ARTISTS:O

I've also published a new 5sos and 1d story.. So please could you go, vote, and comment on it pleaseee?

-------------------------

Louis' POV

Its been five days since I spanked both Liam and Zayn.

Liam is talking to me, but Zayn isn't,

and to be honest, its killing me.

I miss my cuddle buddy and the little smirk he does when he sees me staring.

He doesnt even acknowledge me.

I walk into a room and he walks out of it.

*No ones POV*

Whilst Louis was sulking in his room, the four other boys were in the living room, planning on what to do about Louis.

Liam was pacing the room, Niall was sat on the sofa, Zayn on his lap and Harry cuddled in his side.

Liam suddenly stopped pacing, "I got it!"

We all looked up at Liam as he told us his plan.

*Louis POV*

After sulking in my room for nearly 3 hours, I left to get some food, I walked down the stairs and to silence.

Thats odd.

I walked into the  living room, Nothing.

Then into the kitchen, where i was first going, to see Paul and Josh sat there.

I stopped in my tracks and eyed them confusingly.

Josh stood up and gripped my arm, "You are coming with me"

I shook my head and wiggled to get out, when suddenly I felt a pain go through my backside, Wait!

Did Josh just spank me?, "What the hell man?"

Paul stood up and grabbed my chin, "You listen here, what you did too Zayn was disgusting, the boys rang me up to come and get you, but since last time we tried to even out punishments, that didnt really go to well, so you are going to stay with Josh and thats final"

I gaped at him, is he being serious?, "What no you cant! I wont let you"

Paul smirked and released my chin, "Yes I can, we've already packed a bag for you, now get out before the boys come home"

I nodded, finally submitting, "Okay, tell them I said sorry and i'll see them soon"

Paul nodded and Josh dragged me out of the house and into his car, he opened the passenger door and pushed me in, before slamming it closed and getting in the drivers seat.

Halfway through the journey, we stopped at a red light, Josh turned to me, "Im so angry with you right now"

I looked down, "I didnt mean it"

He scoffed, "You didnt mean it? Are you telling me, you didnt mean to spank Zayn or Liam?"

I gulped and prayed to god that the tears in my eyes wouldnt fall, "Yeah, I didnt mean to spank Zayn, it was out of angry I guess, and Liam deserved it"