Chapter Twenty Seven

Update!

the first chapter is basically just gonna be where you get introduced.

the bit where you do something wrong will be in chapter two, sorry if it's not want you wanted.

Finally bringing in my competition winners!(: dedicated to JordanStyles5,

(Niall's mother and Father is separated in this chapter, Niall lives with his mum and Jordan will live with their dad)

--------------------

Niall Horan...the twenty year old, from Ireland, in the biggest band in the world, everyone knows he's got a brother called Greg, but no one, not even himself knew that he had a little sister, that he's never seen before. He doesn't even know her name, sad right?

Well anyway, today's the day that Niall is finally gonna meet his little sister. But he didn't realise.

The clock struck 11am, the five boys all still in bed, they just got back a day ago from their world tour. But they where gonna get a huge surprise a day from now.

meanwhile all the way in Washington, Usa

"Jordan Horan, get your lazy arse down here!" Bobby shouted. great he's drunk again.

Jordan whimpered and walked slowly down the stairs, "Yes Dad?"

"You stupid brat, haven't washed up" he screamed.

"But I did wa-" she was gonna continue, but saw the dishes pilled up in the sink, "I'm sorry, I'll go and do it now"

"YOUR SORRY!?!?, what did I tell you would happen if you didn't listen to me?" Bobby said, voice low and scary.

"That you w-would give me a hard, long s-spanking" She stuttered out, Bobby nodded and dragged her and bent her over the arm of the chair "NO! Please d-daddy don't"

Bobby just ignored his sobbing, shaking daughter and pulled down her trousers and started slapping her backside with his thick leather belt.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"DADDY S-STOP, P-PLEASE!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Bobby finally stopped, "go and do the washing up!"

Jordan stood up, wincing, pulling up her trousers, wiping her tears away and walked in the kitchen doing the washing up.

Half and hour later, after washing, drying and putting the things back into place, she walked into the livingroom. Sitting on the floor, she was never allowed to sit on the sofa, her dad always said she didn't have the right or the privilege to sit on it.

"I got some great news for you" Bobby mumbled, Jordan looked up at her father,

"Well about twenty years ago, me and your mother, was drunk and we didn't know each other, all I remember is waking up naked next to her, about two months later, she knocked on my door to say she was pregnant, I didn't want a baby, so I ended all contact with her-"

"WAIT! I have a sibling that I don't know about?!?" Jordan screamed, but earned a slap in the face.

"As I was saying, I ended all contact with her, then a few years later, I saw her, with a blonde headed kid, I think his name is Niall, anyway when he was around six, me and your mother, saw each other again and got to know each other properly, so we started going out, then she found out she was pregnant with you, long story short, she gave birth to you, everything was going well, until your mother found some one else, and I got stuck with you"