Chapter Eighty Nine

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!

DEDICATED TO @kaynic52 BECAUSE I REALLY LIKED THE PROMPT AND THE LITTLE EXTRA COMMENT THAT WAS ADDED!

IM GLAD YOU LIKE ME, AHAHA, BUT IM NOTHING SPECIAL!

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND HOPE ITS MADE YOUR DAY!

PROMPT:

How about, Harry got in BIG trouble after he did something really bad and he wakes up a day later in a really bad mood. He is mean and rude to everyone for a few days and also pushes and hurts the younger boys (not really bad) Well one day Louis could be telling Harry if he doesn't straighten up his attitude he'll get in really big trouble. Harry then says, "You can't tell me what to do! I can do whatever I want." And then Harry runs away from Louis and locks himself in the bathroom refusing to unlock the door. And he just crys to himself ignoring Louis who is yelling and trying to open the door.

———————

*Louis POV*

"When I tell you, that you can't go out i mean it!" I lectured slapping my hand down on Harrys boxer clad bum.

"THEN YOU GO AND GET PISSED AND TAKE DRUGS, THEN DECIDE TO PUNCH A POLICE OFFICER, WHEN HE PULLED YOU OVER, FOR DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE, IN MY CAR! MY CAR!"

I stopped my rant and pulled down his boxers, to reveal his near- bruising rear.

"Hope you're having a good think down there" I mumbled,before starting back up again..

Soon all that could be heard at 4am in the morning, was my hand slapping skin, and Harry's loud sobs.

"Im sorry!" He whined, "Please!"

"We are far from over" I said, "I need to make sure you don't do this again" I said, not stopping my smacks.

"I won't do it again! Please!" He cried.

I signed, "Only 20 more okay?"

His response was to just sob harder.

I quickly done the first ten, then stopped for a moment.

Harry caught his breath, and I decided to take off the last ten, as his bum didn't look to good..

I pulled the wailing boy into my chest, "shush, its all over, that won't happen again, unless you do the same thing again"

Harry shook his head so quick that it looked like it'd dis-connect from his head any moment, "I won't do that a-again, I p-promise"