Chapter Seventy Two

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

IM BUZZING, ONE DIRECTION ANNOUNCED DATES TO THE OTRA TOUR AND THEY ARE COMING TO CARDIFF! AHGHEFBVFBVHFHFHV

SO, IM TRYING TO GET SOME TICKETS ON THE RELEASE DATE! WISH ME LUCK! ILL KEEP YOU UPDATED!

I HAD MY NOSE AND LIP PIERCED YESTERDAY AND NOW I CAN'T EAT AND I FEEL LIKE MY NOSE IS GOING TO FALL OFF! HAHA

PLEASEEEEEEEE FOLLOW MY TWITTER: @zayniesgirl1998

IM SO CLOSE TO 13.4 K FOLLOWERS!

ON THE ROAD AGAIN TOUR ON THE SIDE!

AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO FOR THE UK DATES TOO!

ANYWAY,

HERES THE PROMPT:

So harry (spanker) brings home a girl. He has sex on nialls (can't spank) bed. Niall catches them. He calls zayn (spanker) who makes niall spank harry. Any punishment. Hope u like it
 P.S THERE WILL BE NO SEX IN THIS WHAT SO EVER! I SPOKE TO THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME THIS PROMPT AND SHE SAID I DONT HAVE TO ADD IT IN.. IN FULL DETAIL..

AGES:

ZAYN AND HARRY- 23 YEARS OLD 

NIALL- 21 YEARS OLD

LOUIS AND LIAM-20 YEARS OLD,

--------

*Harry's POV*

Even though I'm one of the oldest in the band, theres one rule that we all have to follow:

NO SEX ON THE TOUR BUS, HOTEL OR AT HOME!

Well that rule, I will be breaking tonight.

The boys are currently out fishing, (A/N WHO DOESNT LIKE A BIT OF FISHING:P) and I stayed at home not really feeling up to it,

So out of boredom and lonliness, I called up Sarah a girl who I met in the club a while back.

She's a fake blonde(A/N NO OFFENCE TO THAT) and where's to much make up and not many clothes.

She sort of looks like Taylor Swift and acts like her too(A/N OOOPSSS:? AHAHA)

After trying to presuade her over the phone for nearly 10 minutes to come over, she finally argreed.

Since she only lived 10 minutes away from the hotel, she was here quite quick.

She let her self in with the spare key and walked up to me, in nothing but a black skimpy dress.

She pushed me onto the hotel bed,-which was Niall's- got on top of me and stating kissing down my neck...

*Niall's POV*

I was on my way back to the hotel to get some spare cash, since I left my card there and the boys wanted some food, when we all realised we left our cards in the hotel.

So me, being the amazing band mate I am, said I would go back and pay.

I entered the hotel and waved to the receptionist and made my way to my room.

I slid in the card and slowly opened the door, only to hear moans?!?

Moans, what the hell?

No one should be in here, this is mine and Harry's room.

Wait....

Harry's here.....

I stormed to the shared room and opened the door...

Only to see Harry and some fake blonde chick having sex...

ON MY BED!

"HAROLD!" I screamed. He gasped and pulled out of the girl, she quickly recieved her belongings before disapearring.