Chapter Thirty Two!

update!

Happy birthday Zayn!(:

I updated Zouis Spanking Story, please go and read, vote and comment!(:

Guys, I know Zayn's 21, but in my story he's turning 18.

=========

"Come on guys!" Louis whispered, yelled as he walked up the stairs with a cake in his hand,

Today is Zayns 18th birthday, and well Louis and the boys are planning to give him a rude awakening.

Liam huffed, "No need to rush, he's not gonna wake up anytime soon" it's only 9am, way to early for Zayn to be awake.

Harry and Niall giggled at Liam's comment, knowing what he said was true, where as Louis rolled his eyes at their slowness and un necessary comments, but he couldn't help but smile knowing Liam was true.

Once up the stairs, Louis barged into Zayn's rooms, banging the door into wall, Zayn didn't even flinch, he then handed Liam the cake and him, Niall and Harry jumped on Zayn's bed.

"Wake up!" Harry and Niall screamed in unison.

Zayn groaned and tried to pull the covers over his head, but Louis ripped them off, exposing Zayn in only his boxers, and making Niall and Harry fall off.

"Louis!" They all groaned, as Zayn shivered from the cold.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" the four boys shouted, making Zayn smile.

Zayn grabbed the blanket back from Louis and wrapped it around himself,  then spotted the cake, "Oo, cake!"

Liam handed the cake over, and they all watched as Zayn blew out the 18 candles.

Zayn looked up just in time to see Niall taking photos on his iPhone, "Niall, my hairs not done, I'm not dressed and youre taking photos, they better not go on twitter"

Niall smiled shyly, "too later"

Just then Zayn phone beeped, twitter notification

"@NiallHoran: Birthday boy, just got up, doesn't he look cute!? @zaynmalik1d"

With that was an attachment of the photo Niall took.

Niall hid behind Louis as Zayn gave him death glares, "Ill get you back, Horan,watch your back"

After Zayn got ready, the boys headed downstairs.

They all sat around the livingroom, Niall was first to give him his present, Zayn opened the card and two tickets fell out, he then smiled at Niall.

"You got me Little Mix tickets?" He asked, sure his fiancee was in the band, but management being management wouldn't let him go see on her tour there exact words were "You will no go to a little mix concert unless you got tickets" so he went home that day and searched hours and hours on every website for tickets, but all sold out. "I thought they were all sold out?"

This time Niall smiled, "Well I waited up all night for them to be released, then when they were I ordered two, thought you could take your sister or something"

Zayn stood up and hugged Niall, "Thanks, you're the best" He whispered in his ear.

Next was Liams, it was a big square box, Zayn opened it to reveal the new Xbox.

"Thanks Li, I'll play on it later" He hugged him too.

Next was Harry, he gave him a gift bag, "Thought they would help"

Zayn opened the bag to see 10 Xbox games.

"Thanks, Hazza!" He hugged him too.

Lastly was Louis, he stood up, "My presents out side"