Chapter Nineteen

hello! this will be the last update until the 2nd of december:( I gotta go to hospital and have an operation to have my tonsils out:(,  I'm so sorry! I'll be back as soon as possible.

anyway this is dedicated to ZAYNSKINKY think I got that right(:

-------------

Zayn woke up to whispers, he looked around confused, how did I get home? Zayn thought, the last thing he remembered was Louis picking him up.

'zayn! you're  awake' Harry said, whilst walking over with a glass of water in one hand, the other had pain killers in them.

'what happened?' Zayn asked,his voice all raspy and his head pounding. Harry gave him the medicine and water, which Zayn took, sending Harry a grateful smile.

'well we were hoping that you could answer that question' Louis said, as he watched Zayn pop the pills in his mouth then downing them with the water.

'all I can remember is calling Louis' Zayn said, as pain shout threw his stomach, making him bend forward, hands instantly finding their way to the injured area.

' whats wrong, is it your stomach?' Liam fretted, he walked over to Zayn and pulled up his t-shirt, seeing nothing but purple or yellow bruises forming.

'oh my-' Niall started to say, but cut himself off when Zayn pulled from liams grip and ran upstairs, slamming his door.

------------------

a week has passed since Zayn got beat up and lately he's been distance from all the boys, expecially Louis.

Today was no exception, he got up, got dressed, had breakfast,said nothing to the boys, then spent all day locked up in his room.

Downstairs Louis was starting to get fed up.

'i'm gonna go and speak to him' Louis said to no one in particular. He made his way upstairs, tried Zayn's door, locked.

He signed before going into the bathroom, found a hair clip, 'thank god for Eleanor' Louis thought, he went back to Zayn's door and unlocked it, he slowly opened the door, seeing Zayn curled up in a ball, sound asleep on his bed.

Louis slowly closed the door and walked over to the bed, gently shaking Zayn's shoulder, he watched as Zayn whimpered in his sleep, then mumbled,

'no! leave me alone, josh no don't..'

Louis gasped, before shaking Zayn again,

'wake up, your having a nightmare, wake up'

Louis continued to shake him, until his eyes flew open, going wide, looking around frantically, then his eyes landing on Louis, before scrambling to the corner, muffled sobs escaping his mouth every now and then.

'Leave' Louis heard, Zayn's raspy voice say.

'i'm not leaving, until I know the truth, now what did josh do to you?' Louis asked.

'nothing, now get the fuck out of my room, you interferring twat!' Zayn screamed.

Louis eyed went wide, until he marched over to Zayn and pulled him over his lap, pulling down his trousers, his hand came down in an hard swat, making Zayn gasp.

the hard spanking went on for five minutes, in that time, Zayn sobbed, begged, wiggled and kicked his legs hard.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'you do' SMACK SMACK SMACK 'not swear'  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'at me or' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'any of the'  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK ' other boys' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK ' we are only' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK ' trying to help you' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'understood?' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'y-yes sir, p-please stop'  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK