Chapter Forty!

Update:
Can u do one where Liam discovers that Zayn has feelings for him, and he uses Zayn to get him out of trouble and stuff and Harry finds out and spanks him; and tries to get Zayn to spank him as well?
========
*Liams POV*

I can't help it, ever since my relationship with Danielle ended, I've had a secret crush on a tanned,brown eyed, black haired boy. Yep you got it, I love Zayn.

But after the rob incident, he's been distant, quiet and upset, so I haven't said anything to him yet, and plus why would he love a boy like me?

I'm nothing special, I haven't got a six pack, my hair and eyes are plain, show no emotion what so ever, basically I'm just normal.

Anyway I'm currently walking down the stairs, but stop dead in my tracks when I hear Zayn and Louis speaking.

Me being me likes to be nosy so I decide to evesdrop.

"So what you saying?" I heard Louis say.

I then heard someone take a deep breath, Zayn I think, "I'm saying I love Liam, like love love"

I heard Louis squeal in delight, like a school girl, "oh my god! That's the best news ever"

I then heard Zayn chuckle, oh that laugh makes me think dirty things-

Woo stop there brain.

"you can't tell him though" I heard Louis mumble an okay, then the door opened, I legged it to my room and closed the door quietly.

*Few days later, Louis POV*

All week Liam's been acting funny.
To start with he swore at Niall and received 10 swats by Harry.
Then Tuesday and Wednesday he punched and kicked Harry, so he got spanked by me on both days.
Then just yesterday(it's Friday today) he insulted Zayn and made him cry so he got 20 swats only because Zayn begged me not to hurt his "lili"

anyway today me, Harry and Niall are going out and Liam is staying home with Zayn.

"We'll see you later boys!" Harry shouted as he closed the front door behind us, leaving the two boys to themselves.
Oh I hope we can trust them.

*Liams POV*

finally I'm left with Zayn.
I walked into the living room to see Zayn curled up in the sofa watching a film, aww he looks cute.

I walked over to him and sat next to him,"what'd you wanna do?"

He shrugged and adverted his eyes back to the movie, frozen.

I whined and move closer, "come on, you must want to do something"

He huffed and shook his head, "no, leave, I wanna watch the movie"

I stood up arms crossed, "fine! Enjoy the stupid movie"

I walked out and turned back to see Zayn with tears in his eyes, oh god what have I done?

Oh well, I'm bored, time for some fun.

*few hours later*
Still Liam's POV

The boys still ain't home and my plan is in action.
Talk of the devils, the door just open and the house as filled with laughter and screaming.

I walked downstairs to see Niall covered in feathers.

"Who did this?" Louis screamed waking Zayn, Zayn look up at Niall and started to laugh.

Louis stared at Zayn before anger flashed through his eyes, "you!"

Zayn looked up and stared at Louis scared, "I didn't do this"

Louis didn't listen and dragged Zayn to his room, the next five minutes were spent with Zayns screams, cries and pleas, finally it was over and moments later Louis walked down the stairs with a still sniffling Zayn.

I looked down guilty as Zayn shed a few more tears. The boys crowded around and comforted him, apart from Harry who walked over to me, "what's wrong with you?"

I shook my head and started at the floor, until Harry lifted my head, "TELL ME!"

I flinched and all the boys stared at the two of us, "I did the prank not Zayn, I'm sorry!"

All the boys gasped and Zayn looked betrayed.

Harry looked mad and he gripped my arm harder, "corner now!"

He pointed to the corner behind the TV, I blushed and started walking over, but was stopped when Harry said, "trousers and boxers off"

I blushed harder and slowly pulled my jeans and boxers off, I walked to the corner and placed my hands on my head.

The boys talked for a while, before I was called over by Harry, I turned around to see all the boys still there, I placed my hands over my crotch area and blushed.

As soon as I was in arms length, Harry pulled me over his lap, "now what you did, was stupid and immature, you know you made Louis spank Zayn for nothing, then Niall spent 2 hours in the shower, trying to remove all those feathers"

I blushed and signed, "I'm sorry"

Harry hummed," you should be, I'm gonna start now"

The first smack landed and I grunted and buried my head into the couch pillow, I felt someone run their hands through my hair, I looked up to see Zayn, he smiles slightly and shifted so he could put my head in his lap, I groaned again as the smacks kept on falling.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OW!" I screamed, the burn kept building and I knew Harry was far from being done. I buried my head deeper into Zayns lap, as he started to rub my back, "you'll be okay"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"P-please!" I sobbed out, around another 20 smacks landed until Harry pulled my up to his chest.

"Well done baby, you did good!" Harry whispered to me, rubbing my back.

He pulled back and made me look into his eyes, "now I know you're upset and in pain, but your punishment isn't over yet, Zayns gonna spank you 20 times with the paddle okay?"

I sobbed harder and shook my head no, I looked up to Zayn, to see him looking up at me, he smiled at me, and stood up, "shall we just get it over with?"

I sobbed by nodded anyway, I stood up and walked over to Zayn and draped my self over his lap, "good boy"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

As soon as it started it stopped and I was scooped up int Zayns arm, where I sobbed and mumbled out apologises into his chest.

He rubbed my back and kissed my head, "shh, it's alright, it's over now"

I calmed down after around 5 minutes and suddenly felt sleepy, Zayn noticed and rubbed my back some more, I was just about to fall asleep, but with one last ounce of energy before sleep took over I mumbled,

"I love you Zayn, I really do"

-----
Done😀
Thanks for the prompt, I got off track a bit, oops sorry for that😃
Cliffhanger sort off!:)
Send me in prompts:)
I want 5 comments and 15 votes for the next chapter!
Sophie:) xx