Chapter Sixty Five

First off, 

I would like to apolgise for my recent behaviour and what ive been feeling. 

Im okay ish now and feel like updating so here i am.

Secondly,

Rest in Peace, Harry's nanny:(

How some people can be so rude and disrespectful at the airport and mob Harry, I'll never know.

But Harry Stay Strong<3

Thirdly,

QOTD:

Dresses or jeans?

Prompt:

Can you do one where Liam was playing around with Zayn and Liam sometimes doesn't realize his own strength and accidentally hurts Zayn. Louis comes in at the end and sees Zayn crying and Liam standing there and Louis didn't realize It was an accident and spanks Liam hard and afterward Zayn tries to calm Liam down and Louis finds out the truth. You can finish the rest! :) xx

Liam on the side, talking about Zayn!

I apologise, before hand, about the WWE part! I just love it and when in the prompt it said playing around, I thought why not add WWE!

I'm a huge fan and just aghhh!

Anyway Enjoy!

Dedicated to:EmleyMalik:)

-----------------------------

Liam POV

Me and Zayn are currently in the games room on the wii, playing Mario Kart.

He's winning and im losing.

The race ended, he game first and I came 6th.

We both replayed the level and continued until I won and he came whatever.

After a few hours, we placed the controllers on the side and Zayn gives me a weird look, then starts smiling, "Let play wrestle"

I nodded and moved the sofa out of the way and created our ring. 

Which only was the 4 music speakers(the stand up tall ones) were the turm buckles.

He stood up and took off his top, "Im CM Punk"

I played the theme to CM Punks music and introuced zayn.

He got in the "ring" and waited for his appoinent, which was me.

"Now introducing the current WWE World Heavy weight champion, Brock Lesnar"

I entered the ring and did all off what Brock would do.

(A/N Im so sorry, I just love wrestling;))

We started fighting and I got him into a submission move, or as Brock would call it the Kimura Lock.

I applied it gently or so I thought.

*Zayns POV*

Ow, Ow, Ow!

Liam doesnt realise he's actually hurting me here, he's stronger then he thinks.

I whined and tried to get him off me, "Ow! Li! Youre hurting me"

He stopped and pulled me onto his lap,

Our wrestling match, long forgotten, "Oh my God! Let me have a look Zayn"