Chapter NinetyEight(SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR 6 YEARS)

6 years today! *sobs in corner*

----------
*AUTHORS POV*
Who knew that a "lil lad from Bradford", a "baker from Cheshire", a "lil blonde boy who always sang Irish traditional songs", a "lil brown haired boy from Doncaster who thinks he's 5ft 9" and a "determined brown haired boy who wanted to show Simon why he deserved it" would have their life's changed forever..
(yes I stole that from me speech, Sue Me!)

Fast forward 5 years, 11 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, and we're at July 22nd 2016..

The boys were currently on a hiatus, spending time with loved ones all around the world.. But that was about to change...

--

*Third Person POV*

Simon Cowell sat in his office as he looked through the #6YearsOfOneDirection hashtag that has been trending for nearly two days! He kept scrolling until he came across a tweet from a fan-

@-SimonCowell what's the boys doing for the anniversary..
Simon was going to tweet back and say "nothing" but he thought against it and wrote back-

"you'll soon find out my love"

With that he slammed his laptop lid closed and called the closest number in his contact list..

*NIALLS POV*

My phone blared out the annoying Apple ringtone as I sat watching the golf open day, I saw Simons name and answered straight away,

"hey, Si, what's up?" I asked, standing up from my space in the crowd and going to the toilets so I could hear better.

"Hey Ni," he replied, "I was just wondering what your plan was for tomorrow since, it's 6 years off the band.."

A smile flashed across my features as I remembered all the great memories we all had, "well I was planning to watch the opens, but other than that nothing.."

Simon grinned, not remembered Niall couldn't see him, "Great! Once the opens have finished tomorrow come straight to me office"

Niall hummed, "yes sir! I shall see you tomorrow"

With a little chuckle and a good bye Simon hung up..

Niall went back to watching the opens and wondered all day what Simon had planned..

*SKIP TO NEXT DAY-3rd person POV again*

Niall walked into the modest building that he hasn't really been in since December when they had to plan their last performance on the X Factor.

"So, you've been told to come too, uhh?" Niall jumped at the voice but quickly turned around and squealed as he saw Louis standing there, Liam and Harry behind him..

Niall ran over to the boys and hugged them all in a group hug as he babbled out questions, to excited to even think straight..

Liam chuckled, "calm down, Ni, we've only been gone a few months"

Niall blushed, "but I missed you guys"

The boys "awwwed" and Niall blushed more,

"Once you stop making Niall blush, I would like you all in my office please" Simon said as he watched the scene unfold outside his office then walked out when he saw the boys "reuniting"

The boys all chuckled and went to follow Simon into his office.. Where they all got filled in, on Simons, mad but amazing plan..

*Time skip,*

After the boys left the office they all went to Simons house to stay the night, where the blew up Twitter by writing really weird but cryptic tweets..