Chapter FortyNine-Liam and Wisslan-2/3

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ive been so busy this week, three exams between moday and tuesday, then two yesterday, so stressful, so i thought id update:)

  Remember Liam and Wisslan are the same age:)

-------------------------------------------

*Wisslans POV* (Its wednesday btw)

Oh my God!

Liam and his fucking attitude is doing my head in.

First, he swore at me,

secondly, he tweeted a fan, saying;

@Liam_Payne: Why the hell do you ship Ziam, you fucking retard!

Thirdly, he been sassing me all day,

and truth be told, ive had enough of it.

He's obviously lettinig fame get to his head.

And i'm going to sort that out for him.

I'm currently sat in the living and hear Liam come into the living room, on the phone to one of the boys, I think,

"I'm not an idiot, you are the idiot.."

"... I Liam James Payne is clearly better than you ever will be Louis William Tomlinson..."

".... Aww, now you're crying like a baby, go run to Harry and cry to him...."

".... Bye, arsehole"

Thats it i've had enough, he is going to far now,

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE, GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE NOW!" I screamed, watching him scurry from the living room door to standing infront of me.

"What the hell do you want?" He sasses back, going back to his phone.

"What I want is for you to stop this attitude" I said, "And second I'm having this!" I screamed, grabbing his phone out of his hands.

He looked up at me, pissed, "Give that back"

I shook my head and locked it in the confiscated safe, Paul gave me, when we started this, Liam has one too, dont worry this have different combinations, "No, you will have it back, when I think you deserve it back"

He huffed and went to leave, but I grabbed his arm and shoved him into the corner, "What are you doing? Let me go!"

I signed, I so didnt want to do this, but I had to, I grabbed his hands and pulled them behind his back, making him wince, and slapped his bum 5 times, with my hand, he jumped and squealed, "What the hell? you cant spank me, we're the same age"

I chuckled and released his arms, "Touche, but Ive got permission to spank you, so suck it up and grow some balls and take it like a man"

He whined and huffed, turning back to face the wall, "You stay there, I gotta go call Paul, if you are not in the corner when i get back, youll get it worse, understand?"

He nodded and I walked out.

*Five Minutes Later*

"So yeah, thats whats been happening" Ive been speaking to Paul for the last five minutes.

"So he swore at you, sassed you, been rude to Louis and made him cry? tweeted a fan something horrible and said he cant spank you?" Paul said, trying to understand everything what Liam did.

I hummed in agreement, "What am I suppose to do?"

He paused for a minute before replying, "Spank him"