Chapter Sixteen

hello!, I updated my union j story last night, so please please could you go and read it? it would mean a lot(:

Anyway this is dedicated to JennaBenna514, hope I got that right(: I changed it up a bit(:

-----------------------

'hey! Josh' Niall shouted. Today the union j boys where coming over to write a song with one direction(A/N wouldn't that just be an amazing collaboration?) and Niall was overly excited to see Josh.

'Hey, Niall' Josh said back, as he entered the living room, george, Jj and Jaymi following close behind.

a few minutes later the rest of one direction entered the living room, each giving the boys a smile.

' let's get down to business then' Louis said.

--------------

'what a long day!' Josh whined, whilst falling back on the sofa. they were going to stay over at one direction's house, since it was a late.

'hey joshie' Niall said, whilst skipping into the room.

josh signed before mumbling a hi back. You see all day Niall has been annoying Liam and josh. first off he kept jumping around the two, then he stole their phones and know he keeps bugging them.

Josh stood up before disappearing into Liam's room, leaving an confused Niall behind.

----------

'so will the plan work?' Liam questioned.

they both decided that they were going to prank Niall by writing him a note to say that both one direction and union j where going to break up.

'niall come here please' Josh shouted, moments later Niall bounced into the room.

'we have something to tell you' Liam said.

'what?' Niall asked.

'um, well, I don't know how to tell you this, but um.. our manager rang up this morning to say that they can't keep one direction or union j on the label anymore, so we gotta both break up' Josh lied. Nialls mouth opened, tears filling his eyes.

'no, N-no, what?!?' Niall gasped, tears now rolling down his cheeks, making josh and Liam feel guilty.

'we're sorry Niall' Liam lied.

Niall stood up, running out the room and into his own, slamming the door, making Louis open the door in anger.

'what the he-' Louis  started to say, but then he saw Niall's state,

curled up on the bed,sobbing into his pillow.

'whats wrong Nialler?' Louis  asked, pulling Niall into his lap.

'you're all leaving me' Niall whispered, making Louis  frown.

'what, you talking about Niall?' Louis  questioned, utterly confused.

' Liam and josh said that we gotta b-break up,' Niall whispered out.

'what?!?, no Niall their lying, and trust me, they will be punished,calm down, I'm not going anywhere' Louis  comforted.

a few minutes later, he heard soft snores and saw Niall had fallen asleep on his lap.

He layed him down and exited the room, going into the Liam's room seeing both Liam and josh laughing.

'what the hell?!?, why did you do that to Niall?' Louis shouted, slamming the door behind him.

' it was just a prank' Josh said quietly, guilt washing over him. same with Liam.

'so you think it's funnny to prank Niall, he was crying for nearly an hour, josh get over here, Liam corner now!' Louis commanded, his anger returning.

josh gulped before walking towards Louis, once in reach, Louis pulled him over his lap, tugging down his trousers and boxers, and pulling up his shirt to make his back and backside completely bare, he then picked up the wooden hair brush and starting slamming it down, with no remorse, josh bit down on his lap, to stop the pleas and cries escaping.

But when the 45th swat landed, he started sobbing and wiggling around trying to escape the harsh blows.

'L-Louis please stop, I'm sorry' Josh begged. Louis ignored the plea and carried on, painting josh's bum a nice shade of red.

Once Louis landed the 65th swat and bruising started to appear, Louis stopped. he pulled the limp boy up to his chest, letting him bawl all of his guilt out, Louis ran his fingers through josh's hair, until his sobs turned into sniffles, he continued until josh had fallen asleep on his lap.

He placed josh on liams bed, then called Liam over.

He then proceeded to spank Liam until he was limp, bawling and shouting out apologises. Louis stopped when he reached 80 and liams bum, was deep red, bruised slightly and hot to touch.

He pulled Liam up to his chest and like josh let him cry out his pain and guilt, he then placed Liam back over his lap, making his cry again.

'please L-Louis, no more, I'm sorry' Liam gasped.

'shh, calm down, I'm just putting cream on your bum, to help the pain' Louis said, popping open the tube and rubbed it in.

By the time Louis was finished, Liam was asleep over his lap, Louis chuckled before placing him on the bed, next to josh, then leaving the room.

------------

a few hours later, after Louis told the rest of union j what happened, everyone was cuddled on the sofa, everyone apart from josh who was still asleep, Liam woke up an hour ago and apologied to Niall, who forgave him.

then Josh walked down the stairs, rubbing his eyes. Jaymi stood up and marched over to him, dragged him to the sofa, then pulled josh over his lap, making him gasp.

'no, please, Louis already spanked me, please,  NO!' Josh shouted,as Jaymi pulled down his sweats and boxers,exposing josh's red bum, infront of everyone, making josh cry from both embrassment and guilt. Jaymi raised his hand and started.

SMACK SMACK 'you do' SMACK SMACK SMACK 'not prank' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'anyone ever' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'again' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'is that' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'understood?' SMACK SMACK SMACK 'YES SIR!' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'please s-stop' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'i'm sorry' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jaymi finally stopped, when he noticed josh's bum starting to bruise quite badly.

'i'm sorry' Josh kept mumbling whilst still over his lap, to exhausted to move, Jaymi picked up the cream and started to rub it in, making josh gasp.

'W-what's that?' Josh asked,scared of the answer.

'shh, it's just cream to ease the pain' Jaymi said, he soon finished up and pulled josh into a much needed hug, pulled his boxers carefully back up, then pulled the still crying boy into another hug, soon joined but the rest of the boys.

that evening was then spent with cuddles, movies and much needed love to both Liam and josh.

-----------

hope you liked it(:

I want 20 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter(:

please send me prompts!

Sophie

xx