Chapter Twenty One

Bonjour!

I updated my age play story!

So if you haven't read it already, please do, and vote and comment please.

a  yesterday(;

Enjoy chapter twenty one(:

----------------------

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..

"WELCOME TO 1DDAY!" One Direction shouted, today was the day, today was 1DDay.

(A/N I'm not gonna put in the what the countries did to celebrate 1DDay, I can't be arsed, and I mixed up something things)

"Hi, we're one direction and this is our 7 hour live stream,just for you, our fans all around the globe" Zayn said, whilst waving down the camera.

"We got a surprise for you, right now, we're gonna perform story of my life for you" Louis said, whilst walking towards the band, the boys following close behind.

"Ready guys?" Harry asked to the band, when they got a nod in response, the music started playing.

Everything was going perfectly, until Harry's solo came up, he sang into the microphone but no sound came out, but Harry being Harry sang anyway, not wanting to disappoint anyone, even of they couldn't hear him. The boys gave him a quick  look and saw him with a sad expression  painted on his face. But when he say the camera on him, he forced a smile onto his face like nothing happened.

The performance finished quickly, and they all ran over back to the main camera, ready to introduce the first act.

"Now should we introduce our first guest?" Liam asked, whilst trying not to laugh at Louis skipping around in the background.

"we shall" Harry said, throwing his arm around Liams shoulder.

"Directioners all around the world, let us introduce Piers Morgan" Niall shouted.

*Skip the introductions and stuff, this is when they where in the sofas, answering fans questions*

"Niall..what's the most embarrassing thing you said on tele?" Piers asked.

"Well..I was on a UK show last week and I asked Jonathan Ross, the famous Jonathan Ross, if I could go to the toilet, on live television, with millions watching" Niall said, you could clearly see how embrassed he was getting.

"Well did he let you go?" Piers asked.

"No, I had to wait like 15 minutes, I was bursting, but you would have let me go though, yeah?" Niall asked.

"Sure, bye Niall, I'm gonna go speak to Louis now"  Piers said, he then changed to Louis' sofa.

"So, what's the one rumour you don't want to hear about your self?"

"That, I can't play football" Louis said,  whilst messing with his ear piece.

"Can you play football?" Piers asked, moving his cards over.

"No" Louis said, laughing at the end.

"So thats the one rumour, that you don't want to become true?"

"Yeah, but I just admitted in to thousands of people"

"Oh..That's all we got time for, thanks to Piers Morgan for that, you still smell though" Louis said.

"Now we're gonna show a film from our tour, that no one has ever seen, roll VT" Niall shouted pointing to the camera.

Whilst the VT was rolling and no one could see or hear the boys, they had a talk.