Chapter Thirty

Update(:,

my sisters baby still hasn't come so I'm updating!(:

I'll add the other two winners into my story after this chapter(:

Happy new year!

---------------

"But Harry!" Niall whined like a little child earning himself 5 swats to his bum.

"No buts, I told you twice already, the answers still no, ask me again, I'll warm that little bum of yours up" Harry threatened, he was started to get fed up of Niall's whinning and complaining.

Confused?, let me explain, today is new years eve(A/N I know its not by hey ho) and the three younger boys have been invited to a party to celebrate new years day, obviously Louis and Harry said no, Zayn and Liam said okay, and left it at that, but you can most probably guess Niall hasn't. Ever since Harry and Louis have said no, all he's done is complain and whine and quite frankly it was starting to piss the two older boys off.

"Fine!" Niall huffed,crossing his arms over his chest and stalking out the room, with making any eye contact to Harry.

Harry stood shocked for a minute at Niall's childish but cute behaviour and chuckled before turning around and finishing cooking the dinner.

====

Upstairs Liam and Zayn were playing Fifa 14, well that was until Niall barged into there room, and threw himself at Zayns unmade bed.

"Louis and Harry are so unfair!" He huffed, turning over to make eye contact with the two boys. "They won't let me go the party, they treat me like a child!"

Zayn was about to say "Well you do act like a child" but thought against it and said, "But they do have there reasons, first off we're not old enough and second when you are drunk you turn into the hulk!"

Liam laughed at Zayns statement but stopped when he saw Niall's unamused face.

"Haha, very funny!" Niall said enthusiastically, "You're just like Louis and Harry, no fun, and a goody two shoes"

With that Niall walked out and and slammed the door.

Liam and Zayn looked at each other before shrugging and continuing playing their game.

==

Back in Nialls room, he was pacing around the room, muttering words to himself, he suddenly stopped when he got an idea.

"I GOT IT!" He shouted but then remembered that he was alone and shouted, he waited for his door to open, but when it didn't he starting coming up with his plan.

STEP ONE: FRAME LIAM AND ZAYN
STEP TWO: ESCAPE TO PARTY
STEP THREE: GET DRUNK!
STEP FOUR: ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED

He laughed at his plan and made his way to Louis' bathroom changed his shampoo to purple hair dye. Then he went to Harry's and changed his "Extremely Curly hair" shampoo to "Extremely Straight hair" Shampoo;)

Finally he went downstairs and called Louis and Harry in,

"Louis, Harry, can I speak to you please?" He asked "sweetly"

"Yes Ni?" Harry said,

"I saw Zayn and Liam going into your bathroom with bottles, I think they might be pranking you!" He lied.

He saw Harry and Louis turn red in the face before storming upstairs.

When they were up stairs Niall made a dash for the door and ran to the Party.