Chapter Twenty Three

Bonjour!

5..4..3..2..1 BLASTOFF! Nah I'm kidding I just wanted to say,

Chapter 23 has landed(:

Oh god! I'm so embrassing:(

-------------------------

The door slammed open to reveal a very pissed off Harry dragging a crying Liam behind him.

"N-No Harry I'm sorry" Liam said, trying to get Harrys grip off him.

"What the hell is all this yelling about?" Louis said coming from the living room, where he was with Niall and Zayn watching Family Guy re runs.

"Well, little Liam here decided it would be funny to get a football and throw it at the security guard when he was spotted trying to steal it, then he ran off and hid in the toilets whilst I had to apologise to the store and money to repair for the smashed cup he also broke." Harry said, he was beyond mad more like furious.

"Hold up, Liam isn't like that, are you sure it was Liam" Louis questioned beyond confused, Liam has never acted that way before.

"Yes, I'm sure it was him, now if you don't mind, Liams gonna have a nice welcome to Mr Belt and Mrs Switch." He said, trying to get around Louis who was blocking the door way.

"No!" Liam screamed.

"Harry calm down, yes he deserves a spanking but not with the belt and the switch, what you gonna do is use the brush 75 times and your hand for 25 times all over the boxers, now if I hear that you didn't listen to me, then I'll spank you" Louis warned. Harry grumbled in response, but none the less dragged Liam up stairs, who was whimpering and mumbling words like, "No!" "Help!" "Harry I'm sorry"

When Louis heard Harry's door close and Liams cries getting louder, he signed and walked back into the living room, seeing Niall and Zayn cuddled into each other.

Niall and Zayn glanced up at Louis before adverting their eyes back to Tv, Louis walked over and sat down between them, where the two boys instantly cuddled into him.

A few moments later they heard a loud scream then they saw Liam run in, his bottom half bare, his hands rubbing him bum and tears streaming down his face.

"LIAM GET BACK UP HERE!" They hears Harry scream.

Liam jumped and ran towards Zayn and Niall who jumped up when he entered and hid behind their back, trembling slightly.

"shush, it's okay" Niall whispered turning himself around and pulling Liam into his chest.

Harry stormed into the livingroom, belt in hand, Louis saw and gasped.

"HARRY!"

Harry turned around and stared at Louis, annoyed. Louis scoffed before ripping the belt out of his hand, walking over to Niall and Zayn and whispered into Zayn's ear;

"I know your not old enough, but take Liam up stairs and spank him for me, 75 on his boxers"

Zayn shoke his head, looking down at the now calm Liam.

"Please, I gotta deal with Harry"

Zayn signed but nodded, whispering the plan into Niall's ear, he looked at Louis who gave both of them an encouraging nod.

They both smiled at Louis, and took Liam up stairs. Louis waited until he heard the door shut before turning to Harry.

"You!" Louis screamed, walking over to Harry.

"What?" Harry asked, acting dumb.

"Don't you dare act dumb towards me, I told you not to use the belt, then you turn around and do!, bend over that couch now, trousers and boxers down" Louis screamed.