Chapter Sixty Three

Hey!

Updated I'm Zayn's Twin so pleaseee go read:)

QOTD:

How would you deal with being bullied?

My response:

I dont deal with it, I do things I shouldnt and I let it get to me:(

Gemma and Harry on the side! I just love there relationship! I wish I had that with my brother..

Prompt:

What if gemma goes to one of their concerts and sees harry doing inappropriate stuff so she goes to talk to him and stuff but he gives total attitude which leads into her spankimg him :)

---------------------

Gemma's POV

I was on my way to the London Part of the WWA Tour to see my brother and his band mates perform.

I was so excited to see them, I havent seen them perform since the TMH tour.

Mum pulled up by the back and I quickly jumped out, trying to avoid fans.

No I dont mean to miss fans on purpose but one turns into two then thats turns in crowds and I didnt want to get crowded with out secruity.

I slipped into the area and walked to the boys dressing room.

I knocked and waited, until Liam opened, "Gemma!"

He pulled me in and gave me a hug, then Niall, Louis and Zayn did the same.

Then Harry walked in, "Gemma!"

He ran to me and gave me a bear hug, "I missed you"

"I missed you too" I whispered into his ear.

After chatting for a few minutes the boys had to leave and go perform.

I went too and went to the VIP area and seat down, next to Karen and Trisha.

The concert was in full swing and before long it was time for the Twitter questions.

The first one popped up and the boys laughed.

It read:

"BOYS! I LOVE YOU! COULD YOU GET PAUL TO TAKE A SELFIE WITH YOU?"

Paul came on stage and everyone screamed.

The selfie happened and Paul went back off.

The twitter questions soon ended and the intro to "Midnight Memories" played.

Halfway through I saw Harry hip thrust to the crowd, making them scream.

I frowned and made a mental note to speak to Harry later.

He then went over to Louis and pretended to do it with him.

Louis turned around and gave Harry a "offended" look, which quickly turned to a grin.

Strike two that one.

When the last song, What Makes You Beautiful started playing, They all jumped around and had fun, until They all stood like they so ever time in that five shape diamond thing, Louis grabbed Harrys mic and Harry pulled down Niall's trousers.(A/N i know it was Harry and Liam, but hey ho)

Strike Three.

The boys laughed about it as they kicked around the inflatable ballons.

They all said their goodbyes and made their way off stage,