CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED!

JUST WANNA SAY- 100 CHAPTERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN HERE SINCE DAY ONE AND THE FIRST CHAPTER I EVER WRITTEN! COOLANT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS!

PLEASE READ CHAPTER NINETY NINE BEFORE THIS ONE!

PROMPT-

can you do one where Liam's family gets in a sever car crash but the guys don't know and is getting hate on twitter by saying he's fat and ugly so he doesn't eat and cuts then the boys start teasing him and blame him for something he didn't do so the older boys spank him too hard and he runs away and he gets kidnapped and raped and passes out from loss of blood and the boys have to find him and he goes to the hospital you can decide whats next but please have it so Liam is scared of them and they have to win back his trust.

THIS IS PART TWO!-

--------------

RECAP-

In the other end of town, Harry, Louis and Niall, were walking around trying to find Liam, the soon walked past a group off men who seemed doggy, and smelt and had blood on them.

Niall gasped as they eyed him up, so he tugged Louis and Harry to the other side of the road, and dialled the police.

Once they were sure the men were no longer following or in sight, they carried on their journey,but this time with a dread in their hearts and guilt in their stomachs.

They soon arrived at the road Liam was taken on, and what they saw shocked them.

"LIAM!"

-------

*NO ONE POV*

The three boys paced up and down the hospital waiting room, as they waited for any news on Liam.

As soon as the boys found him, the rang an ambulance where they raced him to the nearest hospital where he was taken straight to be looked over and given x rays and things to make sure they wasn't any permanent damage.

The door soon opened, as a training nurse and the doctor, that the boys found out was called Dave, walked through the door.

"How is he?" Louis asked, jumping out of his seat, "Please say he's okay"

The doctor smiled lightly, "He's not 100% but he's not in any serious danger, he's got a two broken ribs, a mild concussion and a few bruises and cuts from struggling, but Mr Tomlinson, could i ask something?"

Louis nodded, as he tried to take in the information they were given.

The doctor looked down at his papers, "Mr Payne was brought in with bruises and tears in his bottom, and he has a lot of blood and tears inside,  do you know how he got them?"

Louis gulped, how was he suppose to tell them that he spanked him not even four hours ago?!?!. "Well, ummm, you see, we, meaning me and Harry-" Louis pointed to the curly hair boy behind him, "-Use spanking as punishment, he got punished round two hours before we round them, but we never injured his inside, what are you trying to say?"

The doctor signed, "We think Mr Payne, was raped before he was found"

Three gasps could be heard as Louis buckled to the floor, Harry numbly sat down and Niall just stared into the corner as he tried to take in all this information.

Yes, they found Liam in a really bad state, but the way he was lying and the way there wasn't much  light in the alley way, none of the boys could really see what actually happened.

"Can we see him?" Harry spoke up for the first time since they got there.

The doctor nodded, as the the training nurse went over to give Niall some water, "Yes, follow me, but please could I just speak to Mr Tomlinson alone first?"