Chapter Ninety-One

IM BACK!

I've got a question though, someone said yesterday the reason i haven't been getting many comments is because i took Zayn out, do you think this is true?

I GOT VIP FRONT ROW TICKETS TO SEE LITTLE MIX ON THEIR TOUR NEXT YEAR! 13TH MARCH 2016 AT CARDIFFFFFF!!

AND ONE DIRECTION WAS AMAZINGGG! HARRY POINTED TO MY SECTION! IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER, AND WHEN WE WERE QUEUEING THE BOYS FLEW OVER US IN THE HELICOPTER!

i know its not much, but this is 803 in fan fiction... ARGHHH, Im so happy.

ZAYN IS ADDED BACK JUST FOR THIS CHAPTER!

AND ZAYN IS THE YOUNGEST IN THIS CHAPTER!

Anyway,

yayyyy would like one where the boys are mad at zayn for always being with like josh? or something and barley hanging on with them but they still have authroity of him cause zayn have always been naive and know that they spank him when he miss behave but this time the boys are jealous and everytime he come back from being with josh they find anything anyreason to spank him and you go from there like maybe they relise what they're or zayn go crying to josh something like thati would like zayn to be petit and small cute and innocent and the boys are too overly protictive and same age at 2013 

Dedicated to- AaronMyLove32

-----

*Zayns POV*

"Guys, Ill see you later" I shouted out so all the boys could hear me.

"Zayn, where you going?" I heard Louis say as he walked to the door, that I was about to open.

"To see Josh" I smiled.

"Again, really?" Louis signed, "You only saw him yesterday, I thought we were having a boys night in, aint we good enough for you anymore?"

I stood there shocked and speechless, "Lou..it..isnt..um.. like that"

"Just forget it" He scoffed, "Enjoy your night"

With that he was gone.

I waited a few minutes, to see if any of the other boys would come down, but they didn't, so I left.

I saw Josh's car pull up, so I hopped in and we drove off,

"Hey man!" Josh said cheerfully, but a frown appeared on his face as I stayed quiet, "You alright?"

I shrugged, "You know, same old"

He signed,  "This can't keep happening Zayn, yes the may be your guardians, but that doesn't mean you cant come out and see me, they know I'm not a murderer or anything, so i dont see their problem"

I shrugged again and looked at the window as Josh drove down the roads, "they're too over protective, some times i feel like I can't breath, like their wrapping me up in cotton wool.."

Josh looked at me quickly before turning back to the road, "Lets just have a good night yeah?"

I nodded in agreement and continued to stare out of the window..

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

"We're here!" Josh said, hopping out of the car, I quickly following suit.

Waitttt....

Oh my god....

This isn't happening...

We're at a graffiti studio...