Chapter Eighty Five

Not even going to comment about Zayns departure cos itll make me cry again.

HE IS STILL IN THIS STORY BTW!

SHAWN MENDES FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER LAST NIGHT AHHSHFBEVKBJVBJKLBRBLV;VR

PROMPT:

Could you maybe do a chapter with 5sos? And if you do, could you have Malum get spanked? Some thing like 5sos come to visit and the boys are really dirty, cause they are or some thing like that.

IVE CHANGED IT TO LUKE!

SORRY!

-----------

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Harry and Louis was stood infront of the three younger boys.

"As you know," Harry started, "5SOS are opening for us"

The three boys nodded.

"So, they are coming over today, to feel comfortable around us whilst on tour" Louis said.

"So?, whats that got to do with us?" Zayn said.

"Behave" Louis simply "Or we aint afraid to pull you over our laps whilst the boys are here"

"Fine" Liam simply nodded, the other two nodding two.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

*LOUIS POV*

"Greetings!" A loud, austrilian voice shouted,.

"Ashton" A voice whined, "You broke my ear drums"

"Sorry, Luke" Ashton said, placing his hand on the boys shoulder.

"Hey guys" I said, walking out from the kitchen from where I was watching the four boys at the door.

"Louis!" Michael shouted, running over and giving me a "bro" hug, as he calls it.

"How you all been?" I asked, leading them into the living room, 

"Okay, pumped to be back on the road" Calum said.

Luke sniggered, "Thats not the only thing youll be pumping by the end of the night"

Calum blushed bright red as everyone in the room laughed, expect for me, Michael and  Ashton.

If that was one of the three younger boys, I would have them over my lap already..

"Luke!" Ashton seethed, "What did I tell you before we came here"

Luke went pale, "Sorry"

I wonder if Ashton spanks the boys?

No.. he wouldnt...

After that little "encounter" we all got settled in the living room and started watching a film..

Well 50 Shades Of Grey to be excact..

(BTW NEVER SEEN THE MOVIE OR READ THE BOOK SO I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IM ABOUT TO WRITE AHAH JUST GO WITH IT!)

It came to the bit where Ana is getting spanked by Christian. (RESEACHED THAT BIT ON THE INTERNET)

Luke laughed, his eyes clued to the TV.

"Is that how you punish Calum when he isnt behaving Michael?" Luke smirked.

The two boys blushed, and looked down.. they didnt want to speak about the lives, expectially their sex life..

"Thats none of your business," Calum snarled, watching as his boyfriend blinked away the tears in his eyes.