Chapter Sixty Nine

Hiya!

Sorry I havent updated in forever either!

But I promise you, I'm back and will update either Friday or the weekends:)

I saw the Vamps on the 11th of October and they were so good! if anyone wants to see them play Last Night, you can find it on my youtube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9i1xlP6BxA&list=UUCvB-9aRb7jQRcQ-B2_G6ZQ (i'll paste it as the external link too!:))

I then get to see M.A.D ON THE 18TH NOVEMBER!

PICTURE OF M.A.D ON THE SIDE!

Btw- On my last chapter, I added the vamps to it! Now people are asking me to make a joint 1d/thevamps spanking story:) would anyone read if i did make one?

OH MY GOD! THE STEAL MY GIRL VIDEO CAME OUT TODAY! IT'S PERFECT AND WET ZAYN HAD ME LIKE HAHSHSDGFHDJDHDDHDHDH

COME ON GUYS! WE CAN BREAK THIS RECORD!

Anyway, what did you think of the SMG video?

PROMPT:

Niall gets spanked, cos he swears, but the boys spank him harder then nessacery, so when the boys try to cuddle him, he runs away and locks himself in his room,and cried himself to sleep, the next day the boys feel guilty.

Sure, thanks Mrs_Directioner4Life

------------------------------

Harry's POV

We've told Niall multiply times today to sort out his attitude and his swearing.

If he doesnt, he's in for a well-deserved spanking.

*Few Hours Later*

Niall was still swearing and quite frankly it was getting out of hand and annoying us boys.

So we came up with a plan,

"Niall!" I screamed, since he was upstairs in a room that  having what we call "The cooling off" room, which is just the spare bedroom that no one needs.

We heard a THUMP, then a "oh shit" before we heard patter of feet, then Niall was in the room, looking scared and out of breath, "Hey! Sorry, that slipped before, please dont spank me!"

He covered his bum and eyed us wearly.

We sat down and he followed suit, "Niall we have come up with a plan"

He looked scared, "What plan?"

Zayn spoke up, "We have given you chance after chance to stop the swearing but since you havent listened, we have all agreed, that you should be spanked by all of us and your mum"

He look wide eyed, "NO! THAT ISNT HAPPENING!"

Louis stood up, "YOU CUT THIS CRAP OUT NOW! YOU LISTEN TO US, AND YOU OBEY US WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

Niall srunk down in his seat, but then jumped up and got into Louis' face, "Piss off!"

Louis looked shocked, he was about to say something, but the door cut him off, we all spun around to see Maura stood there, arms crossed and face red, 

Niall looked down and gulped, "HI m-mum"

She walked up to him, "Dont you "hey mum" me mister! you are in serious trouble!"

Niall nodded his head, "I'm sorry!"

Maura signed and pulled him into a hug, "I'm sure you are, but the way you treated the boys today, isnt right, so I will spank you with the brush 25 times, bare and the boys will finish okay?"