Chapter NinetyThree

SO CLOSE TO 100 CHAPTERSSSS!

Anyway, sorry for not updating as much, i promise from now on, ill try my best to keep everyone updated on when i will be updating,

thanks to Claricepayne for the prompt:)-

Something serious happen to Niall but the lads don't know and he gets spanked but faints halfway through after having a bruised bum so they take him hospital and u can decide the rest

---

*Nialls POV*

"You be safe okay? Im trusting you with going out on your own Niall, if you come back late, hungover, smell off smoke, with a girl, or any other thing you're not suppose to do, i will spank you, got it?"

Louis finally finished his long lecture about god knows what, spaced out of it half way through, but quickly nodded my head when i caught on he asked a question,

"Yes, Louis" I smiled, but in my head, I'm thinking if he doesn't shut up or let me go now, hell be going through the living room window,

"Good" Louis replied, "Got your phone?, money? keys?"

I huffed, "Louis, we've been over this, you've even checked my jacket, you know they are there"

Louis didnt look amused, "Dont get attitude-y with me or you won't be going anywhere"

"Sorry" I hung my head, "can i go please?"

Louis nodded, "Its okay bud, enjoy your night, remember what i said!"

I blushed as Louis laughed as he closed the door behind me.

I wrapped my jacket around myself tighter as the evening air breezed through the clear sky.

I was going out to meet some old friends from Ireland who were coming down for the week to watch the Rugby World Cup(a/n just go with it)

I had a spring in my step as I walked down the path leading to the stadium i was meeting the boys too.

I hummed a tune as I got my phone out to text Steve(a/n just got with that being his friends name) to say i was nearly there.

He was planning to meet me by the cafe, that was by the stadium, so we could walk there together and get our tickets. 

TO STEVE-

Whats the craic? I'm almost at the cafe.

FROM STEVE-

Just got here bro, waiting by the entrance

I smiled, as I slipped my phone back in my pocket, and continued down the path, getting closer to the cafe.

I walked for another 2 or 3 minutes, till the cafe was in sight, and I could vaguely see Steve's body structure from here.

I continued walking, when I felt a shadow or presence behind me.

I whipped around, only to get knocked in the head with a blunt end on a knife.

*ABOUT AN HOUR LATER*

I groaned quietly as my head starting banging and I could hear hushed voices.

Where was I?

I prayed my eyes open to see, I was in the alley right next to the cafe.

What the hell happened?

I quickly closed my eyes as I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

I held in a whimper as a foot connected with my leg.