Chapter Twenty Eight

UPDATE!

---------

"JORDAN HORAN, GET OFF HIM THIS INSTANT AND GET YOUR ARSE TO MY ROOM!"

Jordan shrieked in surprise, stumbled off Liams lap and turned around to see a red faced Harry and a pissed off Niall standing in the door way.

"You heard me, to my room NOW!" Niall screamed as he watched his younger sister just stand there.

"But Nini-"

"NOW!" Niall interupted, he hated being strict to his sister,knowing what she's been through,but hey she wasn't listening, she gave Niall one last pleading look before running to his room, going to a corner.

*Downstairs*

"Oh shit, you okay Li?" Harry asked as Niall ran to the kitchen, getting towels to clean up Liams bloody nose.

"Man, she's got a mean punch" Liam said, then winced as Niall placed the tissue on his nose.

"I'm so sorry, she will be punished for this!" Niall stated seriously, never had Niall been so serious, so truth be told it scared the boys, for Jordans punishment.

"But Niall-"

"Shush Liam, I'll be back down with her to apologise to you" Niall interupted again. Liam really didn't want Jordan to be punished, since he started it, he only angered her more, and he felt really guilty about it. It was his fault after all.

Liam tired to explain once again, but found Niall already gone, Harry saw Liams face and led him to the sofa, trying to calm him down.

*Upstairs*

Niall entered his bed room, belt in hand, seeing his sister, stood in the corner.

"Jordan come here please" Niall asked, more calmer now, but anger still evident in his voice, he hid the belt so she won't freak out.

She turned around and slowly walked towards Niall. Once in reach Niall pulled her over his lap, pulling down her trousers.

Niall felt her tense up, so he rubbed her back, calming her down.

"Now you know why youre being punished?" He questioned, getting the belt from behind his back.

"Yeah, but Nia-"

"Shush!, no excuses" he said, raising the belt and slamming it down, making her shriek and turn her head to see him holding the belt.

"Please don't use the belt!" she pleaded, but Niall just ignored her and carried on.

She buried her head into his thigh, closed her eyes tightly and started having flashbacks..

Bobby just ignored his sobbing, shaking daughter and pulled down her trousers and started slapping her backside with his thick leather belt.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

*Flashback ends*

Forgetting that she wasn't with her dad anymore, she screamed out the only thing that she thought was acceptable,

"DADDY STOP PLEASE!"

But when she heard someone gasp, she opened her eyes and realised that she was over Niall's lap, not her dad's.

"Niall I'm so sorry!" she said, watching a tear slip down his cheek.

"You think, I'll treat you like he did?" He gasped, he threw the belt to the floor and scopped up his sister in his arms, where he cuddle her close.