Chapter Twenty Six

well done to the three who won my competition(:,

I'll add you in the next chapter!(:

what as Zayn find a dog on the street and takes it to his home and takes care of it till Harry finds out...

--------------

Zayn walked down the street, bobbing his head and tapping his hands to the beat of the music he was listening too. He was angry, he asked Harry today if he could get a dog, of course Harry said no, apparently Zayn was to young and inappropriate to have a dog.

All off a sudden, he felt something run pass him, running down the nearest ally.

"odd" Zayn thought, but now the less carried on walking by, well until the thing jumped out and knocked Zayn to the floor.

"What the hell?" Zayn grumbled, looking up to see a dog.. a stupid dog knocked him down?!?

A dog, he could have it, it would angry Harry, but hey, it hasn't got a name tag, so what's the harm?

The dog titled it's head to the said, confused, almost like a puppy.. well it was a puppy.

"get off!" Zayn mumbled, gently pushing the dog off him.

He stood up and leaned down and stroke the dog, chuckling as it leaned his head into the palm of Zayn's hand.

"Wanna come home with me buddy?" Zayn asked the dog, he now called Zach, Zach wagged his tail excitedly and pawed at Zayn trousers.

"Come on then" Zayn said, picking Zach up.

Zayn walked to the nearest pet shop, and got the supplies he needed. He clipped the blue,leather collar around Zachs neck and held it tightly as Zach pulled him along, the bag hitting his leg now and again.

When the house was in view, Zayn picked Zach up and hid him under his jumper.

When he entered, he quickly walked up the stairs and locked his door.

"Zayn?" He heard someone shout,"It's me, Niall, you okay?"

Zayn let out a sign and unlocked his door, watching the blond irish boy walk through.

"Woof!" "Woof!" "Woof!"

"What's that?" Niall questioned, locking the door behind him.

"Promise you won't tell?" Niall nodded. "I found a dog, and brought him home" He mumbled.

"WHAT?!?" Niall shouted.

"Shh, please don't tell Harry or Louis" Zayn begged.

"Fine, but you got to show me this dog"

"His names Zach"

Zayn called Zach and he walked in, tail wagging behind him, from the bathroom, toilet roll trailing behind him.

Zach looked up at Niall and turned his head in confusion, then he toddled over to Niall and jumped into his lap, after Niall sat on the floor.

"What a cutie" Niall said, whilst stroking Zachs ears.

--------------------

Two weeks had passed since Niall and Zayn started looking after Zach, everything was going okay, until one day.

Morning came around and Zayn and Zach were both asleep on Zayn's bed.

Usually Niall comes in and walks them up, then Zayn hids Zach in his closet. But this time, Niall got up late and Harry went to wake up Zayn and got a surprise of his life when he saw Zach on the bed, but soon his surprise expression turned to an angry one.

"ZAYN MALIK, WAKE UP!"

Zayn jolted awake and looked up to see Harry stood there, hands of his hips, face red in angry.

"What Harry, I was sleeping.." Zayn groaned, rubbing his eyes with his balled up fists almost child like.

"Don't what Harry me, why have you got a dog, when I told you no"

"I found him, hes called Zach"

"I don't care what he's called, if you find an abandoned dog, you take it the dog shelter not steal it"

"I didn't steal it, I saved it, it didn't have a name tag or a tracker, so what's the harm?"

"Seriously Zayn, what's the harm?, maybe the dog has rabies or some kind of disease!"

"Oh come on, he's a puppy.."

"What's all the shouting about?" Niall walked in,  saw Zayn and Harry then wide eyed.

Harry saw the expression on Nialls face and put two and two together'

"Wait don't say you help him?"

Niall nodded,

"Both of you downstairs now!"

Both ran downstairs, Zach and Harry following. The other two boys where in the living room too.

"Corners now!" Harry said, whilst they scurried off, Harry exaplained to Louis and Liam about the dog.

"Boys come here please" Louis said. They both scurried over.

"Now how long have you had the dog?"

"Two weeks" Niall mumbled.

"Two weeks?"

Again both nodded, " Now we are gonna make a deal with you, but first, trouser down, Zayn over my lap and Niall over Harry's" Louis said, pulling Zayn over his lap.

Before Louis even started, the smacks were falling over Niall's bum, then Louis started.

By the 30th swat,Niall and Zayn were both shifting, tears rolling down their cheeks

By the 70th swat, both boys were limp, sobbing and begging for them to stop

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "YOU DO NOT HIDE THINGS" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "FROM ME OR HARRY" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "AND WHEN HARRY SAYS NO, YOU LISTEN" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "AND DON'T GO BEHIND HIS BACK, UNDERSTOOD?!?" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "YES SIR" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Y-YES SIR!" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"There, we're done!" Louis soothed, as Harry did the same.

"S-Sorry!" Zayn gasped.

"So s-sorry" Niall whispered.

When both boys calmed down, Louis spoke,

"Now me and Harry have come up with a deal, you can keep the dog-"

"Thank you, thank you thank you" Zay. gasped, hugging Louis tightly, Niall doing the same.

"-But you are grounded for a month and we got to take the dog to a vets okay?" Louis finished, chuckling as Zayn whined, but nodded furiously.

So later that day, the boys took Zach to the vets, Louis and Harry watching sympatheticly as Zayn and Niall wiggled on the hard plastic chairs, so they both pulled them onto their laps.

The vet came out with a sleeping Zach.

"Why's he asleep?" Zayn questioned.

"We had to put him to sleep, to examine him and to take two teeth out, he should wake up in a bit though, other then that he's perfectly healthy" The vet smiled as, Zayn took Zach of him.

A few hours, Zach did wake up, and they spent the night, playing with Zach as he chased after the boys trying to get his chew toy back.

----------------

Done!

Sorry it isn't very good, it's my brothers birthday today, so I'm a bit busy, but I haven't updated for a while.

Send me prompts please!(:

I want 20 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter!(:

Sophie

xx