What Are You Watching? (Jay Halstead)

female readerxjay halstead
prompt- reader and jay are together and he comes home to see her watching a show on netflix and they end up curling up on the couch together.
this was requested by shelbyroseg sorry it took so long hope you enjoy
word count-
_______________________________
(Jays Pov)
It was a long day at work today and all I wanted was too go home to y/n.
I walked into our shared apartment and spotted her on the couch.
I walked over to her but I noticed she was sleeping. I smiled at how beautiful she was. After I paused the show she was watching I covered her in a blanket and went to make something to eat.
"Jay?" I heard her say quietly.
"Hey I didn't wake you up did I?"
"No, I had to go to the bathroom." I nodded and watched her walk away to go to the bathroom.
When she came back out she came out and sat at the kitchen table.
"Have you ate dinner yet?" I asked her. She shook her head no.
"Well I'll just hear up last nights leftovers." She nodded and went back over to the couch and unpaused her show.
I walked over with the food and sat next to her. She grabbed the plate I gave her and she pulled the blanket over me.
"Why are you watching a show about killers on death row?"
"Why not?" She asked cuddling into my side. We stayed like this until she fell asleep again.
I picked her up and brought her into our shared bed.
I got changed and got into bed with her.
"I love you Jay." She mumbled as I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"I love you too."