We're good. (Antonio Dawson)

female reader x Antonio Dawson
prompt- the reader and antonio have known each other since preschool and realize that love each other. this was requested by kimburgesss i hope you enjoy sorry it took so long
word count- 926 words
there is mentions of kidnapping
————————————————————————I walked through the doors of my temporary work place. The 21st district.
I saw a lady with grey hair sitting at the front desk.
"Hi I'm detective y/n y/ln, can you show me where Hank Voights office is?"
"Upstairs. I'll buzz you up."
"Thank you." I said with a smile.
She just nodded at me.
I walked upstairs and saw a female with blonde hair.
"Can I help you?" She asked.
"Uhh Hi, I'm detective y/n y/ln and Hank Voight called me here he needed help with a case or something so I'm trying to find him."
"Oh ok your the detective that specializes in kidnapping and trafficking."
"Yeah that's me."
"Well nice to meet you. I'm detective Julie Willhite."
"Nice to meet you too."
"Sergeant Voight is questioning someone right now but you can wait out here. The rest of our team should be back soon."
I nodded.
Ten minutes later the rest of the team walked up the stairs but Hank still didn't come out.
"Guys this is Detective y/n y/ln she's gonna be helping us with the case. Y/n this is Detective Alvin Olinsky, Detective Erin Lindsay, Detective Jay Halstead, and Officer Adam Ruzek." Julie said introducing me to everyone.
"Nice to meet you all." After I was introduced to everyone Hank walked out with another man. He looked familiar but I didn't get a good look at his face.
"Sarge Detective y/ln is here."
"Ok. Y/ln my office. The rest of you back to work."
They all nodded. I followed Hank into his office.
"Nice to see you again y/n."
"What can I say Hank. My godfather says he need help, I have to come."
He laughed at me.
"So what's the case?"
"We found two girls locked inside a house after neighbors heard gunshots. One of them died. The offender got away. The girl who lived, told us they were being trafficked and sold. Her brother was part of the operation but he's not talking."
"Ok what's the girls name?"
"Olivia."
"What's her brothers name?"
"Zack he's 21 and his sister is 17."
"So she's a minor?"
"Yes."
I nodded and walked back out. I noticed who the man who was with Hank was.
"Antonio?"
"Y/n."
"You two know each other?" Jay asked.
"Yeah I guess you could say that." I gave him a hug.
"Nice too see you again."
"You too."
"Alright back to the case. Can I question him? By myself?" I asked.
"You can try. I doubt your gonna get anywhere."
I walked over to the questioning room.
"Zack is it?" I asked sitting down.
"Oh they stopped sending in the big guns?"
"You see that's where your wrong. I am the big guns."
"Yeah ok." I shoved his face with my hand my hands.
"If you don't answer my questions, I'll make sure the prison you go to knows that you raped, kidnapped, and sold two minors and i'm sure many more. I will make sure the prisoners know that too. They will beat you and make you your bitch. Do you understand me?"
He nodded and I let go of his face.
"Who is the ring leader of the operation."
"I already told the other cops. It's my dad."
"Where the hell is he?"
He stayed silent.
"Alright I'm assuming you really wanna be someone's bitch then."
I got ready to walk out.
"Wait."
"What."
"He's in an empty warehouse in the alley next to Rose street."
"Now wasn't that easy."
I grabbed the files and went back out.
"I gotta location. The alleyway to Rose street."
"Alright let's go."
We suited up and went on our way.
"Nathan Conway open up!" A gunshot rang through the door and into Julie's neck
"10-1 10-1 I got an officer down roll an ambo to my location now" I said into my radio.
"Hey listen your gonna be ok." I tried to stop the bleeding. Antonio came running up and kicked the door down. I heard a couple gunshots and then Antonio walked back out.
"Did you get him?"
"Yeah but we have to get her out of hear." I nodded and helped him carry her out of the building and into the ambo.
"She's gonna be ok Antonio."
"I hope."

Jules didn't make it.
I was sitting in Hanks office after he called me in.
He walked in.
"Hey what's up?"
"I wanna know if you want a permanent spot on my team. You showed some real potential today. I need someone like you."
"I would love too."

(6 years later)
"Come on Antonio!"
He walked out holding our daughter.
"Why are you holding her? She can walk." I asked with a laugh.
"She loves me." He said.
"I love you too, but I don't hold onto you all day."
He laughed at me.
"Eva, Diego let's go! Put your stuff in the car we're getting ready to leave." Antonio yelled up the stairs. Today Antonio is taking his new job in Detroit so we are going to Molly's one last time.

We walked through the doors of Molly's one last time. After saying our goodbyes we left. I'll miss Chicago but I'll go anywhere with my family.