I Hate Spiders (Antonio Dawson)/ important authors note

prompt- Could you do when the reader is scared of spiders and there is one on her computer. She gets a panic attack. She is also Antonio's sister." this is gonna be in third person
This was requested by by mayoorg i am so sorry this took so long! there's an a/n at the end of this please read it!
word count- 614 words
warnings- i mean if your scared of spiders than I guess this could be a warning

You were currently staying with your brother Antonio because you had just come back to Chicago and well your sister was in Puerto Rico and you didn't have anywhere else to stay.
You used your key to get in and you soon realized that Antonio wasn't home and neither were his kids.
After you got a drink you went in your bedroom and you were gonna look on your computer to see if you could find a house but you stopped dead in your tracks when you saw a spider the size of a quarter sitting on the edge of your laptop. To say you hated spiders was an understatement. To say you were afraid of them was the right way to go. You grabbed a plastic cup and put it over the spider before basically jumping on your hand. You and Gabby were always afraid of spiders when you were younger causing Antonio to have to kill them all.
You pulled your phone out of your pocket and shot a text to Antonio
y/n- when are you coming home?
tony- soon. why is everything okay?
y/n- yeah i'm fine i was just wondering
tony- oh okay i'll see you soon
y/n- see you soon
You put your phone away with a sigh and layed on your bed until Antonio got home.

An hour later you heard a door click.
"Antonio!" You yelled out. He walked to the door of your bedroom.
"What's up y/n?"
"I know this is gonna sound stupid but there's a spider under the plastic cup on my desk can you please kill it?"
He laughed but still nodded.
After he took a tissue and killed it you got up off your bed to go to the bathroom. But him being the ass he is chased you with the tissue.
"Antonio knock it off!"
"Why should I!" He said laughing.
"Because I'm gonna punch you in the face!"
"Alright I'll stop because I actually believe that you'd do that." He said throwing the tissue in the garage.
"Thank you."
"Anytime."

okay so this is the important authors note i was talking about. so for starters in case you didn't see i took a break from writing for i think maybe 1 or 2 weeks i'm not really sure. it was just stressing me out really bad and my mental health already kinda sucked so i definitely needed that break. okay 2nd i end school on june 4th which is my birthday so after that i will be writing a lot more. i tested positive for covid a couple days ago so that's gonna affect my writing for the next week too. as of right now my requests are closed because i have 7 requests that i'm catching up on. i also have finals starting the 18th which is when i go back to in person school since i won't have to quarantine anymore so that week i may not be updating as much but i want to thank you all sm for being patient with me. my requests will be open again after i catch up on these requests! thank you! have a great day!