Get Over Him (Antonio Dawson)

Antonio Dawson x Reader
Prompt- Antonio cheats on the reader but thankfully her brother is there to pick up the pieces. This was requested by Brittney_OReilly Hope you enjoy! Sorry it's so short.
Word Count- 216 words

"Get out!" I yelled throwing Antonio's clothes at him. "Y/n! Please stop! Let me explain!" Antonio yelled back catching the clothes that I threw at him. "What is their to explain! You cheated on me with Brett!" I pushed him out the door. "Don't come back." The second the door was between him and I the tears started to fall. Even though I hated him in this moment, Antonio was my world and it hurt like hell to throw him out.

Hours later.
"Y/n! You there?" I heard my brothers voice yell through the apartment. I got up from my bed and walked out to the living room, where he was standing. "Hey Jay." "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" "Antonio cheated." "I'm gonna kill him!" Being the only Halstead daughter, I came with two bodyguards as brothers.. and I wouldn't doubt that Jay would kill him. "Jay don't. Can you just stay here with me and watch movies like old times?" He smiled at me. "Course." He answered pulling me into a hug. "Thank you."