I'm Sorry. (Adam and Jay.)

female reader x adam, jay.
prompt- reader is pregnant with adams's baby.. or so she thought but then she finds out it's actually jays.
this was requested by Winterrose27 sorry it took so long hope you enjoy.
word count- 303 words
______________________________
"Hey, y/n how's everything going with my future niece?" Erin asked as I walked into the bullpen.
"Well actually I found out today that the doctor screwed up and it's actually a boy."
She laughed.
"Well, isn't that nice."
"I also realized something more serious."
"Is everything okay?"
I dragged her into the lounge room.
"I matched up the dates. Adam isn't the father."
"What! Who is?"
"Jay."
"Oh my God."
I nodded.
"Did you tell them yet?" I shook my head no.
"Well there's no better time than the present. I'm pretty sure they're both in the locker room." She informed me.
"Alright thank you." I sighed and walked into the locker room.
"Hey y/n." Jay said greeting me.
"Hey how's that little baby?" Adam asked coming over to me.
"Can I talk to you both?"
"Yeah sure."
"Is everything okay?"
"Well I'll  just cut straight to the point. I matched the dates up and Adam your not the father. But Jay is." I saw the tears in Adams eyes, and the shock in Jays face.
"That means you cheated on me." Adam said catching on.
I nodded looking at the ground.
"Unbelievable. Both of you."
"Adam I'm sorry!"
"Sorry doesn't cut it y/n. We're done." I watched him walk away with tears in my eyes. The person I loved most in my life just walked away and it was all my fault.

hi little a/n i'm gonna try to get some more requests done tonight but if i don't i'm gonna do them tomorrow after school.