Shes gonna be ok right? (jay halstead)

female reader x jay halstead
prompt- the reader and jay are expecting a baby and she gets into an accident. this was requested by MiMCrazy hope you enjoy.
word count- 394 words
————————————————————————
"You know what y/n I'm not sure if I want a baby anymore! I'm not even sure I want to be in a relationship with you anymore."
"Whatever Jay. I'm leaving." I grabbed my car keys and stormed out the door.
Tears blurred my eyes.
I drove to the nearest hotel. I was stopped at a red light when all of a sudden a bus came ramming into my car. That was the last thing I remember before the paremedics arrived.

(Gabby Dawson's pov)
"Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61, multi car pileup."
We jumped in the rigs and raced to the seen.
There were cars upon cars all slammed together. There had to be at least 10.
Brett and I went to the closest car but were shocked to see who was in it.
"Oh my god y/n" She was unconscious.
"Casey! Get over here! It's your sister."
He raced over and helped us pry open the door.
"She's got a broken pelvis and a broken arm. Shes also got something stuck in her side looks like metal. Breath sounds are good and pulse is strong but we need to intimate."
All of a sudden she woke up.
"Y/n don't worry we got you." She visibly calmed down.
We got her on the rig and raced to med.

(Y/n pov)
"White female, mid 30s. Y/n Halstead. She's got a broken pelvis, broken arm, what looks like internal bleeding, and she's 8 months pregnant. We intubated in the field." I heard Gabby say.
"On my count. 1,2,3." I was lifted onto a bed.
"Don't worry y/n everything is fine."

I woke up and saw Jay by my side.
"Oh my god. Your awake thank god."
"How's the baby?"
"They had to an emergency c-section. We have a son."
"We do?"
"Yeah he's a little premature so he has a tough road ahead of him but he'll be ok. He's tough."
"Like his dad."
Jay smiled at me.
"Can I see him?"
He nodded. A nurse came in and helped me into the wheelchair. She wheeled me to the NICU.
"He's beautiful."
"He is isn't he."