You Lied (Hank and Jay.)

female reader x jay halstead
prompt- I have another request if it's ok I can't help myself I love your imagines so much.
A double of Jay and Hank. The reader is Hank's daughter and secretly dating Jay but he finds out (leave the rest to your imagination but will be fun if there are threats obviously) prompts "It's midnight! Where the hell were you?" And "We're you ever going to tell me?"
this was requested by Abby_Sciuto_NCIS
i'm glad you enjoy my imagines. there's going to be a little a/n at the end. hope you enjoy thank you for the request. sorry it took so long.
word count- 475 words
_______________________________
I looked around at the intelligence unit. Everyone was busy and my dad was in his office. I walked into the break room where Jay was getting coffee.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey." He replied with a smile.
I quickly kissed him.
"You know if we get caught we're screwed."
"It's the worth the risk." I said with a smirk.
"My place tonight?" He asked. I nodded.
__
Jay and I were watching a movie.. sorta. We were more making out but there was a movie in the background. I pulled away from him.
He gave me a confused look.
"Why did you stop?"
"I told my dad I would call him when I got home. He's gonna freak out if I don't and he may or may not already be at my apartment." He sighed.
"I'm sorry. Neither of us have work tomorrow we can hang out all day." I said with a hint of flirtyness in my voice.
"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Bye. Love you."
"Love you."

I walked through the door and sure enough my dad was sitting in the recliner.
"It's midnight! Where the hell were you?" He asked.
"Dad why does it matter. I'm an adult I can do what I want."
"Where were you?"
"If you must know, I was at Jay's!" He looked at me shocked.
"Why we're you at Jay's!"
"We've been dating for a while now."
"We're you ever going to tell me?"
"No. I don't think I should have to tell you. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to lose my job,I didn't want Jay to lose his job, and I didn't want you to kill him."
"Your my daughter. If you love him I won't kill him."
"Good because I do."

hi! little a/n. I'm going back to school five days a week, and track season started a couple weeks ago. I'm very busy lately so just pls be patient with me and i promise i will get your requests done. if you requested in the past and i didn't do it comment on this post with the request bc i have a feeling i missed some. thank you