I hate you (part 2; Jay Halstead)

this was requested by
ScorpionQueen_29
female reader x jay halstead i am so sorry this took so long!
prompt- Okay can you do a second part of I hate you and can you do some Hank Voight stories maybe some where he's in love"
word count- 533 words
warnings- cheating, drugs

I heard a knock on my door.
"Oh come on baby don't get up."
"Andre, I have to. What if it's the cops?"
He sighed.
"I'll hide the weed."
I nodded and got up from the couch to see who was at my door.
"Adam what do you want?" I said greeting my brother at the door.
"Why does it smell like pot in here?"
"I knew you were dumb but are you that dumb?"
"Seriously Y/n? Are you serious right now!" I laughed when he shoved past me.
"You out! Now!" Adam said pulling Andre off the couch.
"Dude what the hell!" Adam rolled his eyes and pulled his badge out.
"Fine I'll leave. Call me later y/n!"
"She won't be calling you!"
I rolled my eyes and watched him walk out.
"Who the hell is that?" Adam asked.
"He's a friend relax."
"Your on probation did you forget that? You can't smoke marijuana!" He said grabbing the pot and throwing it out.
"Jesus Adam! I'm smoking marijuana not crack!"
"You also do realize that the ankle monitor is supposed to stay on your ankle!" I rolled my eyes.
"I took it off so what?"
"It's not so what y/n! You were arrested for having coke in your possession! If your P.O comes and does a random drug test and you fail it your going to jail. You do realize that right?"
"Okay Adam I get it!"
"I don't think you do. Give me your ankle."
"Why!"
"Because your P.O gave me a new ankle bracelet. Don't take this one off." He put the new one on my ankle and then put the old one in his jacket pocket.
"I'm gonna get an extra key to my apartment. Come to Molly's tonight and get it. You can stay with me till you get your life back together." I nodded. He checked his phone
"I gotta get going."
"Alright."
"Bye. I love you."
"Love you too Adam."

A couple hours later I walked into the familiar doors of Molly's. I spotted Adam sitting at the bar.
"Here. I can't stay but I got you a key made."
"Thank you." He got up leaving me alone at the bar. I ordered a drink and while I was waiting I  saw Jay sit next to me.
"What do you want?"
"I want to talk. Say I'm sorry."
"Sorry? Really? You broke me down to pieces. I don't even want to talk to you right now."
"At least let me buy you a drink?" I drank the rest of the whiskey that was in my glass then got up. I grabbed my jacket.
"You can't buy me a drink. I turn into a pumpkin in 40 minutes." I said pointing to the ankle bracelet. I left him sitting on the stool in Molly's and I made my way back to Adams apartment.