Im fine (Jay Halstead)

female reader x jay halstead
this is a part 2 to "i'm here"
this was requested by Abby_Sciuto_NCIS sorry it took so long.
prompt- "don't look at me like that"
word count- 402 words
warnings- PTSD
———————————————————————
I jolted awake when I heard Jay scream.
"Jay, hey your okay." I said trying to calm him down. Instead of him calming down like he usually would he swung his arm at me and hit me right in the eye. I was taken back because he never does that. I went downstairs to get some ice so that my eye wouldn't bruise. I looked at the time on the oven and saw that it was 4:29. I filled a plastic ziploc bag with ice and held it to my eye.
I heard footsteps behind me and when I looked back I saw Jay, fully dressed.
"What are you doing up, you don't have work for another hour Jay."
"I'm leaving."
"Why?"
"Because I hurt you, and I don't want to hurt you or Paige again."
"Jay, you didn't hurt me. It wasn't your fault. I don't blame you one bit."
"Y/n what if it happens again? What if it gets so bad that you can't stop or that you end up in the hospital."
"Jay. I'm fine."
He sent me a look.
"Don't look at me like that. Your not leaving, I won't let you."
"Y/n.."
"Don't." I cut him off. I was pissed now.
"I'm not letting you leave. Paige needs her father and I need my husband. And I wasn't gonna say anything until tomorrow morning but I'm pregnant." His eyes immediately met mine the second I said that.
"So if that's not a good enough reason for you to stay then I don't know what is."
"That's a better reason for me to leave, so that way I don't hurt the baby." I sighed and walked over to him placing my hands over his cheeks.
"Jay, I love you, Paige loves you, and this baby will love you no matter what happens. Please stay." He looked me in the eyes and placed a hand on my stomach.
"I'll get therapy, I don't want to ever hurt you or our family again."
"Does that mean that you will stay?"
He nodded.
"Thank you." I said giving him a kiss.
"I love you." I added.
"I love you too." He replied.